KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Amr Gamal attracting suitors in England, Spain – Report
Young striker Amr Gamal has proven himself on his debut season with Al Ahly’s first team squad this year and has reportedly attracted the attention of clubs from England and Spain.
The young and slick Egypt striker has been a revelation for Al Ahly this season with 8 goals in the league and two in the African Super Cup.
Following his impressive performances, the 22-year-old is apparently generating enough buzz that agents are offering him to big clubs in Europe to ply his trade in.
Eurosport’s Arabic website suggest that agents have offered Al Ahly’s young diminutive striker to clubs in England and Spain ahead of the summer transfer window, with Valencia one of the rumored clubs interested.
It will take a very good offer for Al Ahly to sell or even loan Gamal as he has been a regular starter despite his sudden entrance to the fold.
Gamal was recently capped internationally with Egypt, with his debut coming in a 2-0 win over Bosnia and Herzegovina.