Ghana national team manager Avram Grant has spoken ahead of their 2017...
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
- AFCON Roundup: Group A teams share spoils
- EXCLUSIVE: Chinese club in negotiations to sign Aly Ghazal
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy pen new Al Ahly deals
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy have both new three-year contract extensions with the Red Devils, tying them to the club until 2018.
The former Ismaily man’s contract was due to run out in June 2014, but the midfielder signed a new three-year contract with the Red Castle, believed to be worth about 10 million EGP (€1 million).
Director of football Alaa Abdel-Sadek has said that the deal will be announced in a press conference following Al Ahly’s upcoming CAF Confederation Cup tie against Zambian outfit Nkana.
On the other hand, goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy has signed a one-year contract extension with the Red Castle which will tie him to the club until 2018.
It is also worth noting that Ahmed Fathi, who has attracted interest from Saudi giants Ittihad Jeddah, is yet to renew his contract with the African Champions.