Egypt’s Mohamed Elneny seems happy and satisfied with his role and achievements with...
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy pen new Al Ahly deals
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy have both new three-year contract extensions with the Red Devils, tying them to the club until 2018.
The former Ismaily man’s contract was due to run out in June 2014, but the midfielder signed a new three-year contract with the Red Castle, believed to be worth about 10 million EGP (€1 million).
Director of football Alaa Abdel-Sadek has said that the deal will be announced in a press conference following Al Ahly’s upcoming CAF Confederation Cup tie against Zambian outfit Nkana.
On the other hand, goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy has signed a one-year contract extension with the Red Castle which will tie him to the club until 2018.
It is also worth noting that Ahmed Fathi, who has attracted interest from Saudi giants Ittihad Jeddah, is yet to renew his contract with the African Champions.