Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy pen new Al Ahly deals
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy have both new three-year contract extensions with the Red Devils, tying them to the club until 2018.
The former Ismaily man’s contract was due to run out in June 2014, but the midfielder signed a new three-year contract with the Red Castle, believed to be worth about 10 million EGP (€1 million).
Director of football Alaa Abdel-Sadek has said that the deal will be announced in a press conference following Al Ahly’s upcoming CAF Confederation Cup tie against Zambian outfit Nkana.
On the other hand, goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy has signed a one-year contract extension with the Red Castle which will tie him to the club until 2018.
It is also worth noting that Ahmed Fathi, who has attracted interest from Saudi giants Ittihad Jeddah, is yet to renew his contract with the African Champions.