Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy pen new Al Ahly deals
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy have both new three-year contract extensions with the Red Devils, tying them to the club until 2018.
The former Ismaily man’s contract was due to run out in June 2014, but the midfielder signed a new three-year contract with the Red Castle, believed to be worth about 10 million EGP (€1 million).
On the other hand, goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy has signed a one-year contract extension with the Red Castle which will tie him to the club until 2018.
It is also worth noting that Ahmed Fathi, who has attracted interest from Saudi giants Ittihad Jeddah, is yet to renew his contract with the African Champions.