Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy pen new Al Ahly deals
Abdallah El-Said and Sherif Ekramy have both new three-year contract extensions with the Red Devils, tying them to the club until 2018.
The former Ismaily man’s contract was due to run out in June 2014, but the midfielder signed a new three-year contract with the Red Castle, believed to be worth about 10 million EGP (€1 million).
Director of football Alaa Abdel-Sadek has said that the deal will be announced in a press conference following Al Ahly’s upcoming CAF Confederation Cup tie against Zambian outfit Nkana.
On the other hand, goalkeeper Sherif Ekramy has signed a one-year contract extension with the Red Castle which will tie him to the club until 2018.
It is also worth noting that Ahmed Fathi, who has attracted interest from Saudi giants Ittihad Jeddah, is yet to renew his contract with the African Champions.