- VIDEO: Ahmed Gaafar scores hat-trick as ENPPI hit six past Al-Nasr
- Abdallah El-Said returns as Garrido names squad for CAF Confederation Cup final
- Injury shuffle ahead of Zamalek’s clash with Al Masry
- Egypt slips 22 places down in latest FIFA Ranking
- Mohamed Ibrahim won’t rule out move to Al Ahly
- Ex-Zamalek player Ayew attacked and injured by armed robbers
- Ex-Egypt boss Shawky Gharib: National team experiment a big lesson for me
- VIDEO: Basel lose 1-0 to Real Madrid as both Egyptians feature
- Garrido demands improvement from Ahly players ahead of cup final
- Farouk Gaafar gets the sack, hits back at EFA’s unprofessionalism
VIDEO: Abdallah Yaisien sparks Trapani to injury-time equalizer in Serie B thriller
Egypt-eligible Abdallah Yaisien’s stunning free-kick led to a stoppage-time equalizer for Trapani Calcio in a 3-3 league draw with Avellino.
Making only his second appearance in Serie B since his arrival on loan from Bologna at the end of the January transfer window, 20-year-old Abdallah Yaisien made an instant impact after coming on as a late substitute to help Trapani Calcio earn a 2-2 draw at AS Avellino.
The young playmaker replaced striker Giovanni Abate – who scored Trapani’s second goal – in the 86th minute, while they were down 3-2 thanks to a brace from Luigi Castaldo and one from Andrey Galabinov.
The former Paris Saint-Germain starlet hit the crossbar in the second minute of injury-time from a long-range free-kick, which was rebounded in by Serie B top scorer Matteo Mancosu to earn an away point for Trapani.
Despite the point, Trapani Calcio dropped down to 12th place in the second division with only three games to play.
When Trapani manager Roberto Boscaglia was asked during the post-match press conference why Abdallah Yaisien has barely featured, he responded: “he is not physically ready.”
“He is a talented guy but not 100% ready, and unfortunately he got hurt after our draw, but I’m happy for him, for his performance,” he added.
Yaisien, born in Paris to an Egyptian father and an Algerian mother, represented France at the 2011 U-17 World Cup, but told KingFut.com he dreams of representing the Pharaohs on the senior level.