Egypt will face England in the 2016 Women’s World Team Squash Championship...
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
El-Nenny’s Basel win Swiss Super League with win over FC Aarau
FC Basel’s 3-1 victory over FC Aarau maintained their four-point lead over second placed Grasshoppers Zurich, which mathematically means they are champions of the Swiss league for the 5th consecutive year.
Mohamed El-Nenny started on the right side of midfield alongside Ivorian midfielder and World Cup bound Serey Die and Fabian Frei with the Egypt international completing the full match.
This was the second consecutive league title for 21-year-old El-Nenny, who started his professional football career at the humble Arab Contractors side with now Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah.
Salah will qualify for a Swiss League winners medal having played 18 out of the 36 league games this season before moving to Chelsea. The duo become the first Egyptians to win two league medals in Europe.
FC Basel go into the last game of the season four points clear at the top and play bottom-placed and already relegated side FC Laussane-Sport.