Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
El-Nenny’s Basel win Swiss Super League with win over FC Aarau
FC Basel’s 3-1 victory over FC Aarau maintained their four-point lead over second placed Grasshoppers Zurich, which mathematically means they are champions of the Swiss league for the 5th consecutive year.
Mohamed El-Nenny started on the right side of midfield alongside Ivorian midfielder and World Cup bound Serey Die and Fabian Frei with the Egypt international completing the full match.
This was the second consecutive league title for 21-year-old El-Nenny, who started his professional football career at the humble Arab Contractors side with now Chelsea winger Mohamed Salah.
Salah will qualify for a Swiss League winners medal having played 18 out of the 36 league games this season before moving to Chelsea. The duo become the first Egyptians to win two league medals in Europe.
FC Basel go into the last game of the season four points clear at the top and play bottom-placed and already relegated side FC Laussane-Sport.