Al Masry have continued their winning streak as they beat Petrojet 2-1...
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
Military duty could force Shedid and Shokry out of Etoile Du Sahel clash
Al Ahly has sent official statements to the military forces asking for Shedid and Shokry’s travelling issue to be resolved as soon as possible, as both are forbidden to travel by the Egyptian military due to their status as army recruits.
The Red Devils wish to resolve this issue as soon as possible as they need every available player on their trip to be the first Egyptian team to win the CAF Confederations Cup in its new format.
The team is on a tight schedule to resolve the problem as they are expected to meet Etoile du Sahel in Tunisia on the 25th of May in the Olympic Stadium in Sousse.