Al Ahly have defeated Kenyan side Prisons 3-0 in the quarter-finals of the African...
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
Military duty could force Shedid and Shokry out of Etoile Du Sahel clash
Ahmed Shedid and Ahmed Shokry could miss out on the CAF Confederations Cup clash with Etoile du Sahel in Sousse, Tunisia because of military duty.
Al Ahly has sent official statements to the military forces asking for Shedid and Shokry’s travelling issue to be resolved as soon as possible, as both are forbidden to travel by the Egyptian military due to their status as army recruits.
The Red Devils wish to resolve this issue as soon as possible as they need every available player on their trip to be the first Egyptian team to win the CAF Confederations Cup in its new format.
The team is on a tight schedule to resolve the problem as they are expected to meet Etoile du Sahel in Tunisia on the 25th of May in the Olympic Stadium in Sousse.