Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Military duty could force Shedid and Shokry out of Etoile Du Sahel clash
Al Ahly has sent official statements to the military forces asking for Shedid and Shokry’s travelling issue to be resolved as soon as possible, as both are forbidden to travel by the Egyptian military due to their status as army recruits.
The Red Devils wish to resolve this issue as soon as possible as they need every available player on their trip to be the first Egyptian team to win the CAF Confederations Cup in its new format.
The team is on a tight schedule to resolve the problem as they are expected to meet Etoile du Sahel in Tunisia on the 25th of May in the Olympic Stadium in Sousse.