Al Ahly have completed the signing of Kilmarnock FC striker Souleymane Coulibaly...
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
Egyptian Omar El-Hussieny wins Estonian Cup with FC Levadia
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny won the Estonian Cup with FC Levadia Tallinn following a 4-0 win against Tartu Santos on Saturday.
FC Levadia Tallinn, who will be taking part in UEFA Champions League qualifying this summer, dominated the Estonian Cup final against FC Tartu Santos in a 4-0 win on Saturday.
Russian striker Vladislav Ivanov scored a brace while a goal a piece from Ingemar Teever and Heiko Tamm gave the Estonian champions a comfortable win against their third division opponents.
28-year-old attacking midfielder Omar El-Hussieny, who joined the Estonian champions in the winter on a free transfer, played the entire 90 minutes at the Le Coq Stadium, where he became the first Egyptian, Arab and African player to lift the Estonian Cup.
Since his arrival, El-Hussieny has become a talisman for FC Levadia Tallinn, who are currently third in the league after 12 games, scoring three goals and assisting four so far this season.