Ghana’s Samuel Afum scored his first official goal since signing for Wadi...
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
- South Africa Sport Minister angered by Sundowns poor treatment in Egypt
- Tala’a El-Gaish knocked out of Volleyball Club World Championship
- Hossam El Badry supports Zamalek ahead of Champions League final
- Salah’s Roma share spoils with Austria Vienna in Europa league
- Kahraba features in disappointing loss to Al Shabab
- Defiant Al Masry come back to end Smouha’s winning start
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Zamalek legend Hazem Emam says winning African title ‘not impossible’
Egyptian Omar El-Hussieny wins Estonian Cup with FC Levadia
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny won the Estonian Cup with FC Levadia Tallinn following a 4-0 win against Tartu Santos on Saturday.
FC Levadia Tallinn, who will be taking part in UEFA Champions League qualifying this summer, dominated the Estonian Cup final against FC Tartu Santos in a 4-0 win on Saturday.
Russian striker Vladislav Ivanov scored a brace while a goal a piece from Ingemar Teever and Heiko Tamm gave the Estonian champions a comfortable win against their third division opponents.
28-year-old attacking midfielder Omar El-Hussieny, who joined the Estonian champions in the winter on a free transfer, played the entire 90 minutes at the Le Coq Stadium, where he became the first Egyptian, Arab and African player to lift the Estonian Cup.
Since his arrival, El-Hussieny has become a talisman for FC Levadia Tallinn, who are currently third in the league after 12 games, scoring three goals and assisting four so far this season.