Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Egyptian Omar El-Hussieny wins Estonian Cup with FC Levadia
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny won the Estonian Cup with FC Levadia Tallinn following a 4-0 win against Tartu Santos on Saturday.
FC Levadia Tallinn, who will be taking part in UEFA Champions League qualifying this summer, dominated the Estonian Cup final against FC Tartu Santos in a 4-0 win on Saturday.
Russian striker Vladislav Ivanov scored a brace while a goal a piece from Ingemar Teever and Heiko Tamm gave the Estonian champions a comfortable win against their third division opponents.
28-year-old attacking midfielder Omar El-Hussieny, who joined the Estonian champions in the winter on a free transfer, played the entire 90 minutes at the Le Coq Stadium, where he became the first Egyptian, Arab and African player to lift the Estonian Cup.
Since his arrival, El-Hussieny has become a talisman for FC Levadia Tallinn, who are currently third in the league after 12 games, scoring three goals and assisting four so far this season.