Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Egyptian Omar El-Hussieny wins Estonian Cup with FC Levadia
Egyptian midfielder Omar El-Hussieny won the Estonian Cup with FC Levadia Tallinn following a 4-0 win against Tartu Santos on Saturday.
FC Levadia Tallinn, who will be taking part in UEFA Champions League qualifying this summer, dominated the Estonian Cup final against FC Tartu Santos in a 4-0 win on Saturday.
Russian striker Vladislav Ivanov scored a brace while a goal a piece from Ingemar Teever and Heiko Tamm gave the Estonian champions a comfortable win against their third division opponents.
28-year-old attacking midfielder Omar El-Hussieny, who joined the Estonian champions in the winter on a free transfer, played the entire 90 minutes at the Le Coq Stadium, where he became the first Egyptian, Arab and African player to lift the Estonian Cup.
Since his arrival, El-Hussieny has become a talisman for FC Levadia Tallinn, who are currently third in the league after 12 games, scoring three goals and assisting four so far this season.