The Malian sports minister cancelled the dissolution of the Malian football association, just...
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
Al Ahly to Lose Abdallah El-Said for 3 Months
As confirmed by Al Ahly’s first team doctor Ehab Ali, Red Devils star Abdallah El-Said will be out for three months.
Abdallah El-Said was substituted early in the first half of Al Ahly’s game 2-0 win over Nkana in the CAF Confederation Cup on Saturday night and it has been announced that he has suffered a fracture in the anterior part of the foot ruling him out for three months.
This subsequently means that El-Said, Al Ahly’s top scorer this season with 9 goals, will be out of action for the rest of the season, missing the league semi-finals and the club’s crucial tie against Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederations Cup.
It is also worth mentioning that the 28-year-old recently renewed his contract with the Red Castle for three more seasons.