Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Al Ahly to Lose Abdallah El-Said for 3 Months
As confirmed by Al Ahly’s first team doctor Ehab Ali, Red Devils star Abdallah El-Said will be out for three months.
Abdallah El-Said was substituted early in the first half of Al Ahly’s game 2-0 win over Nkana in the CAF Confederation Cup on Saturday night and it has been announced that he has suffered a fracture in the anterior part of the foot ruling him out for three months.
This subsequently means that El-Said, Al Ahly’s top scorer this season with 9 goals, will be out of action for the rest of the season, missing the league semi-finals and the club’s crucial tie against Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederations Cup.
It is also worth mentioning that the 28-year-old recently renewed his contract with the Red Castle for three more seasons.