Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
Al Ahly to Lose Abdallah El-Said for 3 Months
As confirmed by Al Ahly’s first team doctor Ehab Ali, Red Devils star Abdallah El-Said will be out for three months.
Abdallah El-Said was substituted early in the first half of Al Ahly’s game 2-0 win over Nkana in the CAF Confederation Cup on Saturday night and it has been announced that he has suffered a fracture in the anterior part of the foot ruling him out for three months.
This subsequently means that El-Said, Al Ahly’s top scorer this season with 9 goals, will be out of action for the rest of the season, missing the league semi-finals and the club’s crucial tie against Etoile du Sahel in the CAF Confederations Cup.
It is also worth mentioning that the 28-year-old recently renewed his contract with the Red Castle for three more seasons.