Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Egyptian Cup Roundup: Ismaily and Haras El-Hodood progress
Round of 32 of the Egyptian Cup saw Ismaily edge Al-Nassr, and Haras El-Hodood edging Al Masry on penalties.
Ismaily 2-0 Al-Nassr
The Dervishes managed to secure themselves a place in the Round of 16 with a win over Division B side Al-Nassr. Amr El-Solayya opened the scoring for Ismaily 15 minutes into the first half before Ibrahim Hassan eventually secured the win two minutes after the hour mark.
Haras El-Hodood 2-2 Al Masry (5-4 pens)
Two-time cup winners Haras El Hodood arduously edged past Al Masry by beating them on penalties after the game ended 2-2. Ahmed Sabry opened the scoring for the Alexandrian side before Ahmed Daouda made it 1-1 shortly before half-time. Sayed Hassan made it 2-1 in the second half before Al Masry equalised in stoppage time through Islam Salah.
El Minya 2-1 Bahteem
Relegated El Minya managed to edge Bahtim in a thrilling encounter in Abbassia. Man-in-form Mahmoud Qaoud netted two goals before Zizo pulled one back for the visitors, but it only proved to be a consolation.