Ghana coach Avram Grant has encouraged his team to do better after their...
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
- Hector Cuper: Our group is now more complicated
- OFFICIAL: Injured Egypt keeper El-Shennawy to miss rest of AFCON
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
Egyptian Cup Roundup: Ismaily and Haras El-Hodood progress
Round of 32 of the Egyptian Cup saw Ismaily edge Al-Nassr, and Haras El-Hodood edging Al Masry on penalties.
Ismaily 2-0 Al-Nassr
The Dervishes managed to secure themselves a place in the Round of 16 with a win over Division B side Al-Nassr. Amr El-Solayya opened the scoring for Ismaily 15 minutes into the first half before Ibrahim Hassan eventually secured the win two minutes after the hour mark.
Haras El-Hodood 2-2 Al Masry (5-4 pens)
Two-time cup winners Haras El Hodood arduously edged past Al Masry by beating them on penalties after the game ended 2-2. Ahmed Sabry opened the scoring for the Alexandrian side before Ahmed Daouda made it 1-1 shortly before half-time. Sayed Hassan made it 2-1 in the second half before Al Masry equalised in stoppage time through Islam Salah.
El Minya 2-1 Bahteem
Relegated El Minya managed to edge Bahtim in a thrilling encounter in Abbassia. Man-in-form Mahmoud Qaoud netted two goals before Zizo pulled one back for the visitors, but it only proved to be a consolation.