Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
PHOTOS: Zamalek snap up Ayman Hefny, Reda El-Azab
Attacking midfielder Ayman Hefny has reportedly signed a four-year deal with Zamalek – following drawn-out negotiations between the player’s agent and both Cairene clubs’ representatives – and is set to join the Whites at the start of next season for an undisclosed fee.
The Tala’a El-Gaish star first rose to stardom in Egypt with Misr El-Maqassa in 2010, and has since been linked with Cairo’s two giants on numerous occasions.
28-year-old Hefny spent the last six months on loan at Libya’s Ahly Tripoli.
The Whites have also reportedly signed Ittihad El-Shorta right-back Reda El-Azab, who has had a decent season with the current Group B leaders.
The signing of 29-year-old Azab gives a strong suggestion that former Lierse right-back Ahmed Samir will be departing the club this summer.
It’s well worth mentioning that Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour has also promised more signings to boost the squad, with the Whites rumored to be on the verge of signing Ittihad El-Shorta duo Ahmed Dewidar and Khaled Kamar, along with Burkina Faso and former Petrojet midfielder Mohamed Koffi.