Mohamed Sanad’s Club Balonmano Naturhouse La Rioja beat Macedonian HC Metalrug to qualify to champions...
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
PHOTOS: Zamalek snap up Ayman Hefny, Reda El-Azab
Attacking midfielder Ayman Hefny has reportedly signed a four-year deal with Zamalek – following drawn-out negotiations between the player’s agent and both Cairene clubs’ representatives – and is set to join the Whites at the start of next season for an undisclosed fee.
The Tala’a El-Gaish star first rose to stardom in Egypt with Misr El-Maqassa in 2010, and has since been linked with Cairo’s two giants on numerous occasions.
28-year-old Hefny spent the last six months on loan at Libya’s Ahly Tripoli.
The Whites have also reportedly signed Ittihad El-Shorta right-back Reda El-Azab, who has had a decent season with the current Group B leaders.
The signing of 29-year-old Azab gives a strong suggestion that former Lierse right-back Ahmed Samir will be departing the club this summer.
It’s well worth mentioning that Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour has also promised more signings to boost the squad, with the Whites rumored to be on the verge of signing Ittihad El-Shorta duo Ahmed Dewidar and Khaled Kamar, along with Burkina Faso and former Petrojet midfielder Mohamed Koffi.