Enugu Rangers chief executive Christian Chukwu admitted they respect their CAF Champions...
- We are not afraid of Zamalek, says Enugu Rangers chief
- Pioli answers: Will Salah be key man for Roma against Inter?
- HANDBALL: Ahly beats Zamalek in league encounter
- VIDEO: Hossam Paulo scores as Zamalek down Nasr Lel Ta’adeen
- Mido: Gent was special for me, English football suited me
- AS Roma to face Olympique Lyonnais in Europa League
- Smouha set date for Ulinzi Stars clash
- El-Hadary: I apologise to everyone at Wadi Degla
- Essam El-Hadary: I may leave Wadi Degla
- Former teammate talks about ‘scissors’ incident between Mido and Zlatan
PHOTOS: Zamalek snap up Ayman Hefny, Reda El-Azab
Attacking midfielder Ayman Hefny has reportedly signed a four-year deal with Zamalek – following drawn-out negotiations between the player’s agent and both Cairene clubs’ representatives – and is set to join the Whites at the start of next season for an undisclosed fee.
The Tala’a El-Gaish star first rose to stardom in Egypt with Misr El-Maqassa in 2010, and has since been linked with Cairo’s two giants on numerous occasions.
28-year-old Hefny spent the last six months on loan at Libya’s Ahly Tripoli.
The Whites have also reportedly signed Ittihad El-Shorta right-back Reda El-Azab, who has had a decent season with the current Group B leaders.
The signing of 29-year-old Azab gives a strong suggestion that former Lierse right-back Ahmed Samir will be departing the club this summer.
It’s well worth mentioning that Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour has also promised more signings to boost the squad, with the Whites rumored to be on the verge of signing Ittihad El-Shorta duo Ahmed Dewidar and Khaled Kamar, along with Burkina Faso and former Petrojet midfielder Mohamed Koffi.