Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
PHOTOS: Zamalek snap up Ayman Hefny, Reda El-Azab
Attacking midfielder Ayman Hefny has reportedly signed a four-year deal with Zamalek – following drawn-out negotiations between the player’s agent and both Cairene clubs’ representatives – and is set to join the Whites at the start of next season for an undisclosed fee.
The Tala’a El-Gaish star first rose to stardom in Egypt with Misr El-Maqassa in 2010, and has since been linked with Cairo’s two giants on numerous occasions.
28-year-old Hefny spent the last six months on loan at Libya’s Ahly Tripoli.
The Whites have also reportedly signed Ittihad El-Shorta right-back Reda El-Azab, who has had a decent season with the current Group B leaders.
The signing of 29-year-old Azab gives a strong suggestion that former Lierse right-back Ahmed Samir will be departing the club this summer.
It’s well worth mentioning that Zamalek’s president Mortada Mansour has also promised more signings to boost the squad, with the Whites rumored to be on the verge of signing Ittihad El-Shorta duo Ahmed Dewidar and Khaled Kamar, along with Burkina Faso and former Petrojet midfielder Mohamed Koffi.