Egypt national team left-back Mohamed Abdel-Shafy will not be able to play in...
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
- EXCLUSIVE | Mali’s Mamoutou N’Diaye: We dominated against Egypt
- Grant: Egypt knows how to play good football
- Kimoko Sissoko joins Ittihad of Alexandria
Livingston FC release 18 players, Egypt’s Mansour retained
22-year-old Egyptian-French goalkeeper Adam Mansour was among the 20 players retained by Scottish Championship side Livingston FC, who released 18 as part of manager John McGlynn’s ‘early preparations’.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, signed a one-year deal with the club during the winter transfer window.
Despite having yet to feature for Livingston, who ended the season in sixth place of Scotland’s second tier, the club have decided to take up the option to extend his contract for an additional year.