Defending champions Zamalek have advanced to Egypt Cup quarter-final after beating second-tier...
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek advance to Egypt Cup quarters
- SQUASH: El-Shorbagy brothers to meet in Windy City quarter-finals
- Mohamed Elneny starts recovering from his injury
- CAF announce referees for Al Ahly and Zamalek Champions League encounters
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
Livingston FC release 18 players, Egypt’s Mansour retained
22-year-old Egyptian-French goalkeeper Adam Mansour was among the 20 players retained by Scottish Championship side Livingston FC, who released 18 as part of manager John McGlynn’s ‘early preparations’.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, signed a one-year deal with the club during the winter transfer window.
Despite having yet to feature for Livingston, who ended the season in sixth place of Scotland’s second tier, the club have decided to take up the option to extend his contract for an additional year.