Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Livingston FC release 18 players, Egypt’s Mansour retained
22-year-old Egyptian-French goalkeeper Adam Mansour was among the 20 players retained by Scottish Championship side Livingston FC, who released 18 as part of manager John McGlynn’s ‘early preparations’.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, signed a one-year deal with the club during the winter transfer window.
Despite having yet to feature for Livingston, who ended the season in sixth place of Scotland’s second tier, the club have decided to take up the option to extend his contract for an additional year.
The goalkeeper, who underwent a week-long trial at Everton towards the end of 2012, has caps for both the France U-17 and Egypt U-20 national teams.