Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Livingston FC release 18 players, Egypt’s Mansour retained
22-year-old Egyptian-French goalkeeper Adam Mansour was among the 20 players retained by Scottish Championship side Livingston FC, who released 18 as part of manager John McGlynn’s ‘early preparations’.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, signed a one-year deal with the club during the winter transfer window.
Despite having yet to feature for Livingston, who ended the season in sixth place of Scotland’s second tier, the club have decided to take up the option to extend his contract for an additional year.
The goalkeeper, who underwent a week-long trial at Everton towards the end of 2012, has caps for both the France U-17 and Egypt U-20 national teams.