Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Livingston FC release 18 players, Egypt’s Mansour retained
22-year-old Egyptian-French goalkeeper Adam Mansour was among the 20 players retained by Scottish Championship side Livingston FC, who released 18 as part of manager John McGlynn’s ‘early preparations’.
Mansour, who played for AJ Auxerre for eight years, signed a one-year deal with the club during the winter transfer window.
Despite having yet to feature for Livingston, who ended the season in sixth place of Scotland’s second tier, the club have decided to take up the option to extend his contract for an additional year.
The goalkeeper, who underwent a week-long trial at Everton towards the end of 2012, has caps for both the France U-17 and Egypt U-20 national teams.