Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Mohamed Zidan denies retirement, eyes Egypt recall
32-year-old Mohamed Zidan, who spent most of career playing in Denmark and Germany prior to a brief spell in the Emirates with Baniyas, is looking to return to the Bundesliga or Danish Superliga next season.
When asked on his relationship with Mido, he said: “My relationship with Mido very good and I predict a bright future on the field as I do not mind training under him, especially since Mido would give me useful guidance in the game from his experience.”
Zidan hasn’t ended hopes of playing for the Egyptian national team again, claiming he still has a lot to give; and by joining a club and playing regular football it would ensure his return to the Pharaohs.
The former Mainz, Werder Bremen, Hamburg and Borussia Dortmund striker was sentenced to six years in prison last year before the case, which he labelled as a misunderstanding, was resolved days later.