Algerian side MO Bejaia are eyeing their first continental competition when they...
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
Kahraba on verge of Switzerland return with Grasshopper Club
Egypt international and former FC Luzern attacker Mahmoud Kahraba is on the verge of joining Swiss side Grasshoppers on loan from ENPPI.
The 20-year-old attacking midfielder had his contract terminated while on loan with FC Luzern this year, despite scoring 7 goals in 16 appearances.
All this is possible if Hossam El-Badry, who now coaches the Egyptian Olympic team, lets him leave camp; as the player was called up for the upcoming Rio 2016 qualifiers.
“ENPPI have agreed to let Kahraba travel next week, only what remains is to get the permission of Hossam El-Badry,” Yehia said.
“He’s going to have a medical next week, after it’s over he’ll officially be a Grasshopper player,” he added.
The offer ENPPI received was €100,000 for 6 months, with an option to a permanent deal for a million Euros.
“The offer the two sides have agreed on will see ENPPI earn €100,000, in addition to there being an option to buy on the contract.
“If Grasshopper want to make the deal permanent they pay €1m,” he concluded.
– Article written by Ahmed Motaweh