Al Nasr have sealed promotion to the Egyptian Premier League after securing...
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
Kahraba on verge of Switzerland return with Grasshopper Club
Egypt international and former FC Luzern attacker Mahmoud Kahraba is on the verge of joining Swiss side Grasshoppers on loan from ENPPI.
The 20-year-old attacking midfielder had his contract terminated while on loan with FC Luzern this year, despite scoring 7 goals in 16 appearances.
All this is possible if Hossam El-Badry, who now coaches the Egyptian Olympic team, lets him leave camp; as the player was called up for the upcoming Rio 2016 qualifiers.
“ENPPI have agreed to let Kahraba travel next week, only what remains is to get the permission of Hossam El-Badry,” Yehia said.
“He’s going to have a medical next week, after it’s over he’ll officially be a Grasshopper player,” he added.
The offer ENPPI received was €100,000 for 6 months, with an option to a permanent deal for a million Euros.
“The offer the two sides have agreed on will see ENPPI earn €100,000, in addition to there being an option to buy on the contract.
“If Grasshopper want to make the deal permanent they pay €1m,” he concluded.
– Article written by Ahmed Motaweh