Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Kahraba on verge of Switzerland return with Grasshopper Club
The 20-year-old attacking midfielder had his contract terminated while on loan with FC Luzern this year, despite scoring 7 goals in 16 appearances.
All this is possible if Hossam El-Badry, who now coaches the Egyptian Olympic team, lets him leave camp; as the player was called up for the upcoming Rio 2016 qualifiers.
“ENPPI have agreed to let Kahraba travel next week, only what remains is to get the permission of Hossam El-Badry,” Yehia said.
“He’s going to have a medical next week, after it’s over he’ll officially be a Grasshopper player,” he added.
The offer ENPPI received was €100,000 for 6 months, with an option to a permanent deal for a million Euros.
“The offer the two sides have agreed on will see ENPPI earn €100,000, in addition to there being an option to buy on the contract.
“If Grasshopper want to make the deal permanent they pay €1m,” he concluded.
– Article written by Ahmed Motaweh