Egypt’s Amr Warda has been voted as PAOK’s best player as he...
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
- Ifeanyi Ubah: Al Masry scored through a controversial penalty
- Lionel Messi speaks about Egypt’s greatness and pyramids
- Cameroon announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Veteran striker Emad Meteb discusses his future at Al Ahly
- South Africa announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
Shikabala: I believe I will be in Sporting’s starting XI next season
The Egyptian international has returned to Cairo and gave a positive assessment of his first four months at the Lisbon club, while expressing his wishes over being a more integral part of the squad next season.
“It’s been a good professional experience, I have big ambitions and I will try to impose myself next season. I believe I will be in the starting XI next season,” assured Shikabala to Portuguese newspaper Record.
The playmaker only played 17 minutes for the main squad this season, in the last game against Estoril, but his individual actions and movements excited the supporters and earned cheers from the crowd, which incentives Shikabala to continue developing at Sporting.
“I had a ticket for the UEFA Champions League final, but I decided to come back to Cairo to support Zamalek and Mido in this important game.”