Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Leyton Orient confirm Matchroom Stadium to host Egypt-Jamaica friendly in London
Leyton Orient have confirmed the Egypt-Jamaica friendly will be held at the Matchroom Stadium on June 4 at 8pm in London.
The Pharaohs, who face Chile in an international friendly on Friday, will also take on Jamaica in a June 4 friendly next Wednesday in London at 20:00 (22:00 Egypt time), with Leyton Orient FC confirming the Matchroom Stadium will host the match.
Egypt boss Shawky Gharib chose Jamaica over several other friendly offers, including those from Belgium, Colombia, and Russia, all of whom are World Cup-bound.
Gharib cited the absence of key players from Al Ahly and Zamalek as the reason he opted to face the Reggae Boyz instead.
The Cairo giants will be engaged in official African competitions around the same time as Egypt’s friendly matches.
Tickets can be purchased through Leyton Orient’s Box Office website or in person at the club’s Ticket Office.