ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Leyton Orient confirm Matchroom Stadium to host Egypt-Jamaica friendly in London
Leyton Orient have confirmed the Egypt-Jamaica friendly will be held at the Matchroom Stadium on June 4 at 8pm in London.
The Pharaohs, who face Chile in an international friendly on Friday, will also take on Jamaica in a June 4 friendly next Wednesday in London at 20:00 (22:00 Egypt time), with Leyton Orient FC confirming the Matchroom Stadium will host the match.
Egypt boss Shawky Gharib chose Jamaica over several other friendly offers, including those from Belgium, Colombia, and Russia, all of whom are World Cup-bound.
Gharib cited the absence of key players from Al Ahly and Zamalek as the reason he opted to face the Reggae Boyz instead.
The Cairo giants will be engaged in official African competitions around the same time as Egypt’s friendly matches.
Tickets can be purchased through Leyton Orient’s Box Office website or in person at the club’s Ticket Office.