Hull let a lead slip as they drew 1-1 against fellow newly-promoted...
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I couldn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
Leyton Orient confirm Matchroom Stadium to host Egypt-Jamaica friendly in London
Leyton Orient have confirmed the Egypt-Jamaica friendly will be held at the Matchroom Stadium on June 4 at 8pm in London.
The Pharaohs, who face Chile in an international friendly on Friday, will also take on Jamaica in a June 4 friendly next Wednesday in London at 20:00 (22:00 Egypt time), with Leyton Orient FC confirming the Matchroom Stadium will host the match.
Egypt boss Shawky Gharib chose Jamaica over several other friendly offers, including those from Belgium, Colombia, and Russia, all of whom are World Cup-bound.
Gharib cited the absence of key players from Al Ahly and Zamalek as the reason he opted to face the Reggae Boyz instead.
The Cairo giants will be engaged in official African competitions around the same time as Egypt’s friendly matches.
Tickets can be purchased through Leyton Orient’s Box Office website or in person at the club’s Ticket Office.