Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Leyton Orient confirm Matchroom Stadium to host Egypt-Jamaica friendly in London
Leyton Orient have confirmed the Egypt-Jamaica friendly will be held at the Matchroom Stadium on June 4 at 8pm in London.
The Pharaohs, who face Chile in an international friendly on Friday, will also take on Jamaica in a June 4 friendly next Wednesday in London at 20:00 (22:00 Egypt time), with Leyton Orient FC confirming the Matchroom Stadium will host the match.
Egypt boss Shawky Gharib chose Jamaica over several other friendly offers, including those from Belgium, Colombia, and Russia, all of whom are World Cup-bound.
Gharib cited the absence of key players from Al Ahly and Zamalek as the reason he opted to face the Reggae Boyz instead.
The Cairo giants will be engaged in official African competitions around the same time as Egypt’s friendly matches.
Tickets can be purchased through Leyton Orient’s Box Office website or in person at the club’s Ticket Office.