Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Leyton Orient confirm Matchroom Stadium to host Egypt-Jamaica friendly in London
Leyton Orient have confirmed the Egypt-Jamaica friendly will be held at the Matchroom Stadium on June 4 at 8pm in London.
The Pharaohs, who face Chile in an international friendly on Friday, will also take on Jamaica in a June 4 friendly next Wednesday in London at 20:00 (22:00 Egypt time), with Leyton Orient FC confirming the Matchroom Stadium will host the match.
Egypt boss Shawky Gharib chose Jamaica over several other friendly offers, including those from Belgium, Colombia, and Russia, all of whom are World Cup-bound.
Gharib cited the absence of key players from Al Ahly and Zamalek as the reason he opted to face the Reggae Boyz instead.
The Cairo giants will be engaged in official African competitions around the same time as Egypt’s friendly matches.
Tickets can be purchased through Leyton Orient’s Box Office website or in person at the club’s Ticket Office.