Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull to host Newcastle in EFL Cup quarterfinal
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
OFFICIAL: Mahmoud ‘Kahraba’ signs for Grasshopper Club on loan from ENPPI
Kahraba, who is in Egypt’s Rio 2016 Olympic qualifying squad, was given permission to leave camp and fly to Switzerland by head coach Hossam El-Badry, where he was able to successfully undergo his medical in Zurich.
According to Kahraba’s agent, Grasshoppers will pay ENPPI €100,000 for the six-month loan spell and there will be a €1million fee if the Swiss league runners-up wish to make the deal permanent.
This will be Kahraba’s second spell in Switzerland having impressed on loan at FC Luzern, where he scored seven goals in 16 games before his contract was prematurely terminated – after the Luzern manager claimed Kahraba had acted unprofessionally.
It is worth noting that Grasshoppers finished second in the Swiss League, behind Mohamed El-Nenny‘s FC Basel and have qualified for next years edition of the UEFA Champions League.