Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Al Ahly negotiations with Abdoulaye Cisse reach a dead end
Al Ahly were aiming to swap Cisse for Abdel-Zaher who is also at Ittihad Tripoli, but the latter has refused to stay in Libya, according to Egyptian website Yallakora.
Abdel-Zaher’s agent, Mohamed Shieha said that Abdel-Zaher will not stay at Libya and that he has a lot of offers and will leave the club by the end of the season.
It is also worth noting that Abdel-Zaher is on loan at Ittihad Tripoli after his ‘political’ gesture in the CAF Champions League final against Orlando Pirates in November.