Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Al Ahly board assures fans signings are coming
Al Ahly’s interim manager, Fathi Mabrouk, has asked the board to secure signings as soon as possible to help the team next season, a request that the board has agreed upon.
Following the recent injuries which have affected the side, the Al Ahly board have told the fans that signings will come.
Talking to Goal.com, a member of the Cairo-based club has assured fans that numerous signings will be made as soon as the domestic season is over, with Saladin Said of Wadi Degla and Tarek Hamed of Smouha being brought up.
Al Ahly’s board member has stated that the club has allocated a high transfer budget for the upcoming season, however, the club will not reveal any details until the signings are officially finalized.
The Red Devils’ board member has also said that the club will not sign any player who prefers money over joining the club.
Concluding his words, the board member mentioned that negotiations with Khaled Kamar, Ittihad El-Shorta’s striker, have reached a dead end, following a surprise entrance in the race to sign the recently internationally capped player.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly have reportedly agreed terms with Moaz El-Henawi and Mahmoud Ezzat.