Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
Al Ahly board assures fans signings are coming
Al Ahly’s interim manager, Fathi Mabrouk, has asked the board to secure signings as soon as possible to help the team next season, a request that the board has agreed upon.
Following the recent injuries which have affected the side, the Al Ahly board have told the fans that signings will come.
Talking to Goal.com, a member of the Cairo-based club has assured fans that numerous signings will be made as soon as the domestic season is over, with Saladin Said of Wadi Degla and Tarek Hamed of Smouha being brought up.
Al Ahly’s board member has stated that the club has allocated a high transfer budget for the upcoming season, however, the club will not reveal any details until the signings are officially finalized.
The Red Devils’ board member has also said that the club will not sign any player who prefers money over joining the club.
Concluding his words, the board member mentioned that negotiations with Khaled Kamar, Ittihad El-Shorta’s striker, have reached a dead end, following a surprise entrance in the race to sign the recently internationally capped player.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly have reportedly agreed terms with Moaz El-Henawi and Mahmoud Ezzat.