The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
Al Ahly board assures fans signings are coming
Al Ahly’s interim manager, Fathi Mabrouk, has asked the board to secure signings as soon as possible to help the team next season, a request that the board has agreed upon.
Following the recent injuries which have affected the side, the Al Ahly board have told the fans that signings will come.
Talking to Goal.com, a member of the Cairo-based club has assured fans that numerous signings will be made as soon as the domestic season is over, with Saladin Said of Wadi Degla and Tarek Hamed of Smouha being brought up.
Al Ahly’s board member has stated that the club has allocated a high transfer budget for the upcoming season, however, the club will not reveal any details until the signings are officially finalized.
The Red Devils’ board member has also said that the club will not sign any player who prefers money over joining the club.
Concluding his words, the board member mentioned that negotiations with Khaled Kamar, Ittihad El-Shorta’s striker, have reached a dead end, following a surprise entrance in the race to sign the recently internationally capped player.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly have reportedly agreed terms with Moaz El-Henawi and Mahmoud Ezzat.