Mali coach Alain Giresse officially confirmed that Soumbeyla Diakite and attacker Adama Traoré...
- Mali goalkeeper Diakite and midfielder Traoré injured before Egypt match
- Cuper: Expect more than 11 players participating in AFCON
- Mali coach: We have equal chances with Egypt and Ghana
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
Al Ahly board assures fans signings are coming
Al Ahly’s interim manager, Fathi Mabrouk, has asked the board to secure signings as soon as possible to help the team next season, a request that the board has agreed upon.
Following the recent injuries which have affected the side, the Al Ahly board have told the fans that signings will come.
Talking to Goal.com, a member of the Cairo-based club has assured fans that numerous signings will be made as soon as the domestic season is over, with Saladin Said of Wadi Degla and Tarek Hamed of Smouha being brought up.
Al Ahly’s board member has stated that the club has allocated a high transfer budget for the upcoming season, however, the club will not reveal any details until the signings are officially finalized.
The Red Devils’ board member has also said that the club will not sign any player who prefers money over joining the club.
Concluding his words, the board member mentioned that negotiations with Khaled Kamar, Ittihad El-Shorta’s striker, have reached a dead end, following a surprise entrance in the race to sign the recently internationally capped player.
It is worth mentioning that Al Ahly have reportedly agreed terms with Moaz El-Henawi and Mahmoud Ezzat.