Egypt international Mohamed Abdel-Shafy played the full 90 minutes as Al Ahli...
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
- Yannick Bolasie sidelined for a year after suffering knee injury
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
Dakhleya refuse to sell Ahmed Samir to Zamalek
The Whites look to bolster their squad ahead of next season, and Ahmed Samir has been a target for Zamalek president Mortada Mansour.
Mansour had announced to Egyptian TV that he had signed the former U-20 starlet, only to be denied by Dakhleya coach Alaa Abdelaal who said that the club have decided against selling the player.
“I learned about Zamalek’s negotiations with the player (Samir) through the media,” Abdelaal said.
“I met with the club’s [El Dakhleya] president and we’ve decided not to sell the player,” he added.
It is also worth mentioning that Zamalek board-member Ahmed Soliman has denied that an agreement has been reached with the player, but has stressed that the club will only sign the player under his club’s consent.