Amr Warda scored his first PAOK goal in a convincing 3-1 win...
- Egypt’s Amr Warda scores first goal with PAOK
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
Dakhleya refuse to sell Ahmed Samir to Zamalek
The Whites look to bolster their squad ahead of next season, and Ahmed Samir has been a target for Zamalek president Mortada Mansour.
Mansour had announced to Egyptian TV that he had signed the former U-20 starlet, only to be denied by Dakhleya coach Alaa Abdelaal who said that the club have decided against selling the player.
“I learned about Zamalek’s negotiations with the player (Samir) through the media,” Abdelaal said.
“I met with the club’s [El Dakhleya] president and we’ve decided not to sell the player,” he added.
It is also worth mentioning that Zamalek board-member Ahmed Soliman has denied that an agreement has been reached with the player, but has stressed that the club will only sign the player under his club’s consent.