Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
Dakhleya refuse to sell Ahmed Samir to Zamalek
The Whites look to bolster their squad ahead of next season, and Ahmed Samir has been a target for Zamalek president Mortada Mansour.
Mansour had announced to Egyptian TV that he had signed the former U-20 starlet, only to be denied by Dakhleya coach Alaa Abdelaal who said that the club have decided against selling the player.
“I learned about Zamalek’s negotiations with the player (Samir) through the media,” Abdelaal said.
“I met with the club’s [El Dakhleya] president and we’ve decided not to sell the player,” he added.
It is also worth mentioning that Zamalek board-member Ahmed Soliman has denied that an agreement has been reached with the player, but has stressed that the club will only sign the player under his club’s consent.