Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Ismaily U-18 player murdered at the hands of armed men
Ismaily youth player Mostafa El-Dab’e ‘Okka’ was murdered at the hands of armed men on Thursday morning.
Okka was on his way home early Thursday morning from the celebrations which resulted following Field Marshall Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi’s presidential victory, before armed men attacked him, according to Korabia.
The 18-year-old tried to resist the armed attack before getting stabbed in the heart, resulting in his instant death.
Okka was a player in Ismaily’s 1996 side, but hadn’t been training for six months due to injury.