An unfortunate day for the Egyptian trio in the British Open Squash...
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
Ismaily U-18 player murdered at the hands of armed men
Ismaily youth player Mostafa El-Dab’e ‘Okka’ was murdered at the hands of armed men on Thursday morning.
Okka was on his way home early Thursday morning from the celebrations which resulted following Field Marshall Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi’s presidential victory, before armed men attacked him, according to Korabia.
The 18-year-old tried to resist the armed attack before getting stabbed in the heart, resulting in his instant death.
Okka was a player in Ismaily’s 1996 side, but hadn’t been training for six months due to injury.