In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Ismaily U-18 player murdered at the hands of armed men
Ismaily youth player Mostafa El-Dab’e ‘Okka’ was murdered at the hands of armed men on Thursday morning.
Okka was on his way home early Thursday morning from the celebrations which resulted following Field Marshall Abdel-Fattah El-Sisi’s presidential victory, before armed men attacked him, according to Korabia.
The 18-year-old tried to resist the armed attack before getting stabbed in the heart, resulting in his instant death.
Okka was a player in Ismaily’s 1996 side, but hadn’t been training for six months due to injury.