Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Zamalek reach agreement with Ahmed Sabry
Ahmed Sabry has reportedly agreed terms with Zamalek, after meeting with the club’s officials on Wednesday.
The 28-year-old midfielder has already agreed personal terms with the Whites, but the club still have to negotiate a deal with his current Alexandria-based club Haras El-Hodood.
It is worth mentioning that the White Knights have also reached agreements with Ayman Hefny and Reda El-Azab.