Arsenal and Hull City‘s English Football (EFL) Cup Quarter-Final opponents have been...
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
Zamalek reach agreement with Ahmed Sabry
Zamalek have reportedly agreed personal terms with Haras El-Hodood midfielder Ahmed Sabry.
Ahmed Sabry has reportedly agreed terms with Zamalek, after meeting with the club’s officials on Wednesday.
The 28-year-old midfielder has already agreed personal terms with the Whites, but the club still have to negotiate a deal with his current Alexandria-based club Haras El-Hodood.
It is worth mentioning that the White Knights have also reached agreements with Ayman Hefny and Reda El-Azab.