Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his performance...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
Zamalek reach agreement with Ahmed Sabry
Ahmed Sabry has reportedly agreed terms with Zamalek, after meeting with the club’s officials on Wednesday.
The 28-year-old midfielder has already agreed personal terms with the Whites, but the club still have to negotiate a deal with his current Alexandria-based club Haras El-Hodood.
It is worth mentioning that the White Knights have also reached agreements with Ayman Hefny and Reda El-Azab.