In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Chile vs Egypt: Statistical Preview
KingFut.com partners EgyptStats, who have helped compile a list of statistics about the two sides’ previous meetings, and individual player stats to help jump-start the enthusiasm of the supporters before the late kick-off, which is due 3:30 AM Egypt time on Saturday.
2 – Chile have scored only 2 goals against Egypt in the past three meetings.
3 – Egypt have met Chile only 4 times in history: 3 friendlies and once in the Olympic games, winning 3 and losing one.
4 – This will be the fourth friendly match between the two teams. Egypt aim to achieve their third win after scoring 9 goals in their previous meetings.
6 – The biggest result between the two sides was on the 13th of November 1963 when Egypt have crushed Chile 6-0 in Friendly Games of GANEFO in Indonesia, the scorers were: Badawi Abdel Fattah, Shahin (2), Helmi Soliman (2) and finally Abdou Noshi!
100 – In Egypt’s squad, there are 3 players with +100 caps: Essam El-Hadary, Ahmed Fathi and Hosni Abd-Rabo.
1989 – Few of us remember when we have beaten Chile 2-0 on 3 Jun 1989, Gamal Abdel-Hamid & Hesham Abdel-Rasoul scored the both goals.
2013 – However, the last match between the two teams ended in a 2-1 win for Chile on 6 Feb 2013, Mohamed Salah scored Egypt’s only goal (assisted by Omar Gaber from a clear-cut chance).
Follow @Egyptstats on Twitter for Egyptian football facts & statistics.