The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
Sporting Lisbon improve offer for Rami Rabia
It was reported last week that Sporting Lisbon had placed a formal bid for Al Ahly defender Rami Rabia, but the current holders of the CAF Champions League rejected the offer, reported at 250 thousand Euros.
According to Portuguese newspaper A Bola, Sporting have increased the value to 350 thousand Euros for the 21-year-old. However, it is likely that Al Ahly will once again decline the offer, as they are seeking to obtain around 1.5 million Euros from the selling of the player.
Rabia has been a figure in the Al Ahly squad for a few seasons and has not just been capped, but has also scored for the senior Pharaohs squad.
Sporting Lisbon will take part in the UEFA Champions League for the first time since the 2008-2009 season, after finishing in second place in the Liga Zon Sagres.