Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Sporting Lisbon improve offer for Rami Rabia
It was reported last week that Sporting Lisbon had placed a formal bid for Al Ahly defender Rami Rabia, but the current holders of the CAF Champions League rejected the offer, reported at 250 thousand Euros.
According to Portuguese newspaper A Bola, Sporting have increased the value to 350 thousand Euros for the 21-year-old. However, it is likely that Al Ahly will once again decline the offer, as they are seeking to obtain around 1.5 million Euros from the selling of the player.
Rabia has been a figure in the Al Ahly squad for a few seasons and has not just been capped, but has also scored for the senior Pharaohs squad.
Sporting Lisbon will take part in the UEFA Champions League for the first time since the 2008-2009 season, after finishing in second place in the Liga Zon Sagres.