Former Tottenham Hotspur striker Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’ has given an outrageous vow...
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
Abou-Treika receives invitation to attend World Cup opener
Al Ahly legend Mohamed Abou-Treika has received an invitation to attend the World Cup opener between Brazil and Croatia on the 12th of June.
The Red Devils have confirmed that the former Egyptian international was invited by FIFA to attend the World Cup opener because of his achievements in the past ten years.
It is also worth noting that Abou-Treika retired after Al Ahly’s 2013 Club World Cup campaign.