Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
Mido agrees to Ibrahim Said medical
Though the young coach seemed sceptical at first, after refusing to comment on the subject when asked about it yesterday, Mido has opted to agree to sign the 34-year-old defender, if he is deemed physically fit.
“I agreed with Mortada Mansour, that he [Ibrahim Said] will train with the team after our match against Mazembe,” Mido told FilGoal.
“Of course, Said doesn’t need a trial. His joining of the team depends only on his physical fitness,” he added.
Said, on the other hand, was fairly confident of this move, telling YallaKora: “I only need a short period to regain fitness, and then I’ll be the best defender in Egypt again,” said the former Everton player.
“I have been training regularly, on a daily basis with Misr El-Maqassa under Tarek Yehia,” he concluded.
It is worth mentioning that Mido previously commented on Mortada Mansour’s constant involvement in Zamalek’s footballing matters: “I only asked for five signings from Mortada Mansour, and Mortada can sign whoever he wants.”