Egypt international Mohamed Elneny has praised Mali, describing them as a tough...
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
- OFFICIAL: Lierse confirm Amr Barakat move to Al Ahly
1860 Munich submit offer for El-Dakhleya’s Ahmed Samir
El-Dakhleya coach Alaa Abd El-Aal revealed that the transfer offer came through Ahmed’s agent, Ahmed Yehia, and is worth 100 thousand Euros.
Abd El-Aal added that the club is not against Ahmed Samir enjoying a stint in Europe and pointed out that he allowed the player to have a one-week trial period with Randers FC in Denamrk.
However, El-Dakhleya’s coach mentioned that the weakness of the offer financially could stand in the way of the deal going through as the 100 thousand Euros are for a transfer deal, not a loan.
Ahmed Samir was linked to a deal with Zamalek but negotiations hit a dead end after coach Abd El-Aal stated that El-Dakhleya have decided not to sell him to Zamalek.
Ahmed Samir primarily plays as a right winger for El-Dakhleya but has been used as a left wing-back with the Egypt U-20 national team in its U-20 African Championship win and group stage run in the U-20 World Cup in Turkey.