Former Al Ain FC Croatian coach Zlatko Dalic revealed that he was honored...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
1860 Munich submit offer for El-Dakhleya’s Ahmed Samir
El-Dakhleya coach Alaa Abd El-Aal revealed that the transfer offer came through Ahmed’s agent, Ahmed Yehia, and is worth 100 thousand Euros.
Abd El-Aal added that the club is not against Ahmed Samir enjoying a stint in Europe and pointed out that he allowed the player to have a one-week trial period with Randers FC in Denamrk.
However, El-Dakhleya’s coach mentioned that the weakness of the offer financially could stand in the way of the deal going through as the 100 thousand Euros are for a transfer deal, not a loan.
Ahmed Samir was linked to a deal with Zamalek but negotiations hit a dead end after coach Abd El-Aal stated that El-Dakhleya have decided not to sell him to Zamalek.
Ahmed Samir primarily plays as a right winger for El-Dakhleya but has been used as a left wing-back with the Egypt U-20 national team in its U-20 African Championship win and group stage run in the U-20 World Cup in Turkey.