Hany Zada, a member of the Zamalek board, spoke to ON Sport...
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
- Elneny plays full 90 in comfortable Arsenal win against Reading in EFL cup
- Petrojet see goalless draw with Al Ahly
- Aubameyang, Mahrez included in 30-man Ballon d’Or shortlist
- Mortada Mansour: Momen Soliman was better than Sundowns coach
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
1860 Munich submit offer for El-Dakhleya’s Ahmed Samir
1860 Munich have reportedly made an offer for El-Dakhleya’s and former Egypt U-20 starlet Ahmed Samir.
El-Dakhleya coach Alaa Abd El-Aal revealed that the transfer offer came through Ahmed’s agent, Ahmed Yehia, and is worth 100 thousand Euros.
Abd El-Aal added that the club is not against Ahmed Samir enjoying a stint in Europe and pointed out that he allowed the player to have a one-week trial period with Randers FC in Denamrk.
However, El-Dakhleya’s coach mentioned that the weakness of the offer financially could stand in the way of the deal going through as the 100 thousand Euros are for a transfer deal, not a loan.
Ahmed Samir primarily plays as a right winger for El-Dakhleya but has been used as a left wing-back with the Egypt U-20 national team in its U-20 African Championship win and group stage run in the U-20 World Cup in Turkey.