Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
- Le Havre’s Taher Mohamed to play just 2 matches at U-20 AFCON
- Mohamed Abdelshafy features as Al Ahli beat Bunyodkor
1860 Munich submit offer for El-Dakhleya’s Ahmed Samir
El-Dakhleya coach Alaa Abd El-Aal revealed that the transfer offer came through Ahmed’s agent, Ahmed Yehia, and is worth 100 thousand Euros.
Abd El-Aal added that the club is not against Ahmed Samir enjoying a stint in Europe and pointed out that he allowed the player to have a one-week trial period with Randers FC in Denamrk.
However, El-Dakhleya’s coach mentioned that the weakness of the offer financially could stand in the way of the deal going through as the 100 thousand Euros are for a transfer deal, not a loan.
Ahmed Samir primarily plays as a right winger for El-Dakhleya but has been used as a left wing-back with the Egypt U-20 national team in its U-20 African Championship win and group stage run in the U-20 World Cup in Turkey.