Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ scored once as Al Ittihad overcame a one-goal deficit...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores as Al Ittihad come back to defeat Al Faisaly
- De Sciglio: Roma will be dangerous despite missing Mohamed Salah
- Elmohamady features in thrilling 3-3 draw against Crystal Palace
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
1860 Munich submit offer for El-Dakhleya’s Ahmed Samir
1860 Munich have reportedly made an offer for El-Dakhleya’s and former Egypt U-20 starlet Ahmed Samir.
El-Dakhleya coach Alaa Abd El-Aal revealed that the transfer offer came through Ahmed’s agent, Ahmed Yehia, and is worth 100 thousand Euros.
Abd El-Aal added that the club is not against Ahmed Samir enjoying a stint in Europe and pointed out that he allowed the player to have a one-week trial period with Randers FC in Denamrk.
However, El-Dakhleya’s coach mentioned that the weakness of the offer financially could stand in the way of the deal going through as the 100 thousand Euros are for a transfer deal, not a loan.
Ahmed Samir was linked to a deal with Zamalek but negotiations hit a dead end after coach Abd El-Aal stated that El-Dakhleya have decided not to sell him to Zamalek.
Ahmed Samir primarily plays as a right winger for El-Dakhleya but has been used as a left wing-back with the Egypt U-20 national team in its U-20 African Championship win and group stage run in the U-20 World Cup in Turkey.