Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Khaled Kamar pens new deal with Ittihad El-Shorta
Shorta board member Ali Gheit posted a photo of Kamar signing the deal on social media website Facebook with a caption reading “my trust in Shorta’s players is eternal”.
Gheit also praised the player, dubbing him as a ‘loyal’ player while also saying that he will by ‘Egypt’s future star’.
“Khaled Kamar has signed a new contract with [Ittihad] El-Shorta, proving that he is both loyal and committed,” he said. “He is Egypt’s future star”.