The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Khaled Kamar pens new deal with Ittihad El-Shorta
Shorta board member Ali Gheit posted a photo of Kamar signing the deal on social media website Facebook with a caption reading “my trust in Shorta’s players is eternal”.
Gheit also praised the player, dubbing him as a ‘loyal’ player while also saying that he will by ‘Egypt’s future star’.
“Khaled Kamar has signed a new contract with [Ittihad] El-Shorta, proving that he is both loyal and committed,” he said. “He is Egypt’s future star”.
It is worth mentioning that Kamar has been heavily linked with Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek in recent months.