Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Khaled Kamar pens new deal with Ittihad El-Shorta
Shorta board member Ali Gheit posted a photo of Kamar signing the deal on social media website Facebook with a caption reading “my trust in Shorta’s players is eternal”.
Gheit also praised the player, dubbing him as a ‘loyal’ player while also saying that he will by ‘Egypt’s future star’.
“Khaled Kamar has signed a new contract with [Ittihad] El-Shorta, proving that he is both loyal and committed,” he said. “He is Egypt’s future star”.
It is worth mentioning that Kamar has been heavily linked with Cairo giants Al Ahly and Zamalek in recent months.