Senegalese referee Malang Diédhiou has been appointed for the Group D second...
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
- Roma cruise past Sampdoria to reach quarter-finals
- Elmohamady: Uganda’s match is very important
- EXCLUSIVE: Union Española turn down Zamalek bid for Carlos Salom
- Burkina Faso duo Pitroipa, Zongo to miss rest of AFCON
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
Ahmed Samir Farag, Yasser Ibrahim out for rest of the season
Ahmed Samir Farag – who joined Zamalek from Lierse SK a few months ago, tore his hamstring on Wednesday in training as the team were preparing for their most crucial match of the season against Ittihad El-Shorta. It is estimated that he will be out for almost six to seven weeks.
Farag will join young defender Yasser Ibrahim on the sidelines after the later suffered the same injury in a friendly match against Entag El-Harby a few days ago and is also expected to be out for at least 6 weeks.
The two players will miss the rest of the Egyptian Premier league matches and it is expected that they could play against TP Mazembe in Egypt on the 27th of July in the CAF Champions League.