Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Ahmed Samir Farag, Yasser Ibrahim out for rest of the season
Ahmed Samir Farag – who joined Zamalek from Lierse SK a few months ago, tore his hamstring on Wednesday in training as the team were preparing for their most crucial match of the season against Ittihad El-Shorta. It is estimated that he will be out for almost six to seven weeks.
Farag will join young defender Yasser Ibrahim on the sidelines after the later suffered the same injury in a friendly match against Entag El-Harby a few days ago and is also expected to be out for at least 6 weeks.
The two players will miss the rest of the Egyptian Premier league matches and it is expected that they could play against TP Mazembe in Egypt on the 27th of July in the CAF Champions League.