Former Al Ahly and national football team midfielder Mohamed Shawky has officially joined...
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
- Elneny comes on in Arsenal’s explosive win against West Ham
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley win big at St Andrews
Ahmed Samir Farag, Yasser Ibrahim out for rest of the season
Ahmed Samir Farag – who joined Zamalek from Lierse SK a few months ago, tore his hamstring on Wednesday in training as the team were preparing for their most crucial match of the season against Ittihad El-Shorta. It is estimated that he will be out for almost six to seven weeks.
Farag will join young defender Yasser Ibrahim on the sidelines after the later suffered the same injury in a friendly match against Entag El-Harby a few days ago and is also expected to be out for at least 6 weeks.
The two players will miss the rest of the Egyptian Premier league matches and it is expected that they could play against TP Mazembe in Egypt on the 27th of July in the CAF Champions League.