Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Al Ahly set Rami Rabia price for Sporting Lisbon
Sporting, where Shikabala is currently plying his trade, has been trying to acquire Rabia’s services for the past few weeks, but have seen their offers rejected by the Egyptian giants.
The Lisbon club have made yet another offer, but Al Ahly are not selling the 21-year-old for less than what they are asking for: €1.5 million.
“Sporting have offered 550,000 Euros, which is not convincing for Al Ahly,” said football director Alaa Abdul-Sadek to FilGoal.
“He is a key player for us. We responded with a counter offer of 1.5 million Euros, that’s Rami’s price for us,” concluded Abdel-Sadek.
Sporting’s tight budget may be crucial to the success of the deal, but the interest in the centre-back continues to be very high.
Rabia is a regular for Al Ahly and the Egypt national team and can play both in the centre of the field and as right-back.