The round one fixtures for the Men’s World Squash Championship 2016 have been released. ...
- Men’s World Squash Championship draw released
- Hull Tigers Academy prospect Ahmed Salam bags hat-trick in U18 game
- Gaber’s FC Basel battle back to draw against Lugano
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
Al Ahly set Rami Rabia price for Sporting Lisbon
Sporting, where Shikabala is currently plying his trade, has been trying to acquire Rabia’s services for the past few weeks, but have seen their offers rejected by the Egyptian giants.
The Lisbon club have made yet another offer, but Al Ahly are not selling the 21-year-old for less than what they are asking for: €1.5 million.
“Sporting have offered 550,000 Euros, which is not convincing for Al Ahly,” said football director Alaa Abdul-Sadek to FilGoal.
“He is a key player for us. We responded with a counter offer of 1.5 million Euros, that’s Rami’s price for us,” concluded Abdel-Sadek.
Sporting’s tight budget may be crucial to the success of the deal, but the interest in the centre-back continues to be very high.
Rabia is a regular for Al Ahly and the Egypt national team and can play both in the centre of the field and as right-back.