In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Al Ahly set Rami Rabia price for Sporting Lisbon
Sporting, where Shikabala is currently plying his trade, has been trying to acquire Rabia’s services for the past few weeks, but have seen their offers rejected by the Egyptian giants.
The Lisbon club have made yet another offer, but Al Ahly are not selling the 21-year-old for less than what they are asking for: €1.5 million.
“Sporting have offered 550,000 Euros, which is not convincing for Al Ahly,” said football director Alaa Abdul-Sadek to FilGoal.
“He is a key player for us. We responded with a counter offer of 1.5 million Euros, that’s Rami’s price for us,” concluded Abdel-Sadek.
Sporting’s tight budget may be crucial to the success of the deal, but the interest in the centre-back continues to be very high.
Rabia is a regular for Al Ahly and the Egypt national team and can play both in the centre of the field and as right-back.