The Confederation of African Football’s secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigned from...
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
Al Ahly set Rami Rabia price for Sporting Lisbon
Sporting, where Shikabala is currently plying his trade, has been trying to acquire Rabia’s services for the past few weeks, but have seen their offers rejected by the Egyptian giants.
The Lisbon club have made yet another offer, but Al Ahly are not selling the 21-year-old for less than what they are asking for: €1.5 million.
“Sporting have offered 550,000 Euros, which is not convincing for Al Ahly,” said football director Alaa Abdul-Sadek to FilGoal.
“He is a key player for us. We responded with a counter offer of 1.5 million Euros, that’s Rami’s price for us,” concluded Abdel-Sadek.
Sporting’s tight budget may be crucial to the success of the deal, but the interest in the centre-back continues to be very high.
Rabia is a regular for Al Ahly and the Egypt national team and can play both in the centre of the field and as right-back.