Al Ahly defender Saad Samir commented on the club’s match against Bidvest Wits in the...
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
- Former Belgium coach Marc Wilmots appointed Ivory Coast manager
- Salah’s AS Roma announce United States summer tour
Petrojet qualify to Egyptian Premier League semi-finals
Petrojet have qualified to the semi finals of the Egyptian Premier League after drawing with Ismaily 1-1 on Saturday.
Petrojet XI : Mohamed El-Shenawy; Amr Hassan, Mohamed Dabash, Peter Oudoro, Ahmed Magdy, Osama Mohamed; Hesham Abo-Khalil, Mostafa Shebeta, Ahmed El-Shenawy; Marwan Mohsen, James Owoboskini.
Ismaily XI : Mohamed Awaad; Shawky El-Said, Saleh Moussa, Ahmed El-Esh, Mohamed Hamad; Hosny Abd-Rabou, Amr El-Solaya, Ibrahim Hassan, Mahmoud Abdel-Aziz; Omar El-Wahsh, Karim Atta.
Petrojet were thoroughly in control the opening twenty minutes, however nothing threatened Mohamed Awaad.
In the 24th minute Ismaily scored when midfielder Ibrahim Hassan whipped in a cross which found Hosni Abd-Rabou who finished past El-Shenawy.
Ten minutes later Petrojet equalised through an own goal by Ismaily man Shawky El-Said.
In the second half, the Dervishes lacked spirit and the game finished 1-1 much to the ecstasy of the Suez club.
This draw was enough for Petrojet to progress to the semi-finals with 35 points; on the other hand, Ismaily have failed to make the semi-finals.