Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Petrojet qualify to Egyptian Premier League semi-finals
Petrojet have qualified to the semi finals of the Egyptian Premier League after drawing with Ismaily 1-1 on Saturday.
Petrojet XI : Mohamed El-Shenawy; Amr Hassan, Mohamed Dabash, Peter Oudoro, Ahmed Magdy, Osama Mohamed; Hesham Abo-Khalil, Mostafa Shebeta, Ahmed El-Shenawy; Marwan Mohsen, James Owoboskini.
Ismaily XI : Mohamed Awaad; Shawky El-Said, Saleh Moussa, Ahmed El-Esh, Mohamed Hamad; Hosny Abd-Rabou, Amr El-Solaya, Ibrahim Hassan, Mahmoud Abdel-Aziz; Omar El-Wahsh, Karim Atta.
Petrojet were thoroughly in control the opening twenty minutes, however nothing threatened Mohamed Awaad.
In the 24th minute Ismaily scored when midfielder Ibrahim Hassan whipped in a cross which found Hosni Abd-Rabou who finished past El-Shenawy.
Ten minutes later Petrojet equalised through an own goal by Ismaily man Shawky El-Said.
In the second half, the Dervishes lacked spirit and the game finished 1-1 much to the ecstasy of the Suez club.
This draw was enough for Petrojet to progress to the semi-finals with 35 points; on the other hand, Ismaily have failed to make the semi-finals.