Egypt secured maximum points through a late strike from Abdallah El-Said, who...
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
Kahraba scores twice, assists once in pre-season friendlies
Kahraba got his pre-season off to a good start with his new club Grasshoppers, assisting once and scoring twice in two friendly games.
Kahraba played his first pre-season friendly against German side FC Freisbach. He took part in the first half where he assisted the opener and scored the fourth goal in the 37th minute.
The 20-year-old was then substituted as Grasshopper Club coach Michael Skibbe chose to change the whole team in the second half.
In their second game, Grasshoppers took on newly-promoted Austrian Bundesliga side SCR Altach. The Egyptian starlet once again played the first half in which he grabbed the opener in a game that would end 2-1 for the Swiss side.
Kahraba joined Grasshopper Club Zurich on a 6 month loan deal last May worth €100,000, with €1,000,000 more to be due should the Swiss club choose to make his stay permanent.