Former general supervisor of Ghana national youth teams George Afriyie believes that Ebenezer Assifuah...
- Afriyie: I advice Al-Ahly to sign Ebenezer Assifuah
- Spalletti comments on Salah’s absence ahead of Rome Derby
- Kahraba: Fans are the reason behind my performance
- Inzaghi: Mohamed Salah added value to Roma
- Radja Nainggolan: Salah is an important player
- Egypt’s women beat hosts France to reach World Championship final
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
Official: Zamalek sign Dakhleya starlet Ahmed Samir
Zamalek have officially signed 19-year-old Ahmed Samir from Dakhleya on a 3-year contract.
The signing of the Egypt U-20 starlet came only 3 days after the signing of Ittihad El-Shorta trio Ahmed Dewidar, Khaled Kamar and Maaruf Youssef.
19-year-old left-footed Ahmed Samir primarily played as a right winger for Dakhleya FC, but can also take on the same role on the left side of the pitch as well as a left wing-back.
The youngster played his youth career at the White Castle before moving to Dakhleya in 2011.
Samir will be joining Zamalek on a 3-year contract for an undisclosed fee and will be part of an important first team rehaul undertaken by manager Mido and president Mortada Mansour, who have completed their 4th signing in just under 3 days.