KingFut’s Marwan Ahmed got in touch with Angola national team manager Beto...
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
- VIDEO: Egypt’s locals national team defeat Benin
- Ghanaian officials banned for sexual harassment
- Mortada: Alain Giresse has agreed to manage Zamalek
- Volleyball: Al Ahly crowned African champions
- Egypt’s general prosecutor reopens the Air Defence Stadium case
- Gennesh reflects on his first Egypt call-up
- Al Ahly: Emad Meteb is an important player for us
- Hector Cuper: Bassem Morsy can rejoin national team
- Meteb admits he might leave Al Ahly over lack of playing time
Official: Zamalek sign Dakhleya starlet Ahmed Samir
Zamalek have officially signed 19-year-old Ahmed Samir from Dakhleya on a 3-year contract.
The signing of the Egypt U-20 starlet came only 3 days after the signing of Ittihad El-Shorta trio Ahmed Dewidar, Khaled Kamar and Maaruf Youssef.
19-year-old left-footed Ahmed Samir primarily played as a right winger for Dakhleya FC, but can also take on the same role on the left side of the pitch as well as a left wing-back.
The youngster played his youth career at the White Castle before moving to Dakhleya in 2011.
Samir will be joining Zamalek on a 3-year contract for an undisclosed fee and will be part of an important first team rehaul undertaken by manager Mido and president Mortada Mansour, who have completed their 4th signing in just under 3 days.