Egypt international Sam Morsy scored as Wigan claimed a 2-1 victory over...
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
- Al Nasr Lel Ta’deen appoint Gert Heerkes as new manager
- Egypt to warm up in changing rooms ahead of Uganda clash
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
Omar El-Hussieny’s Levadia to face SP La Fiorita in UCL qualifying
FC Levadia Tallinn, who were crowned champions of the Estonian Cup a month ago, will face AC Sparta Praha of Czech Republic if they manage to win the qualifying match against SP La Fiorita.
29-year old midfielder Omar El-Hussieny will join several Egyptian players that are set to compete in the UEFA Champions League for the coming season, including Mohamed Salah (Chelsea FC, England), Mohamed El-Nenny (FC Basel, Switzerland), Mahmoud Abdelmoneim “Kahraba” (Grasshoppers, Switzerland) and Shikabala (Sporting CP, Portugal).
It’s worth noting that Omar El-Hussieny joined Estonian champions FC Levadia Tallinn earlier this year, having previously played for Egyptian side Al Qanah.