ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Omar El-Hussieny’s Levadia to face SP La Fiorita in UCL qualifying
FC Levadia Tallinn, who were crowned champions of the Estonian Cup a month ago, will face AC Sparta Praha of Czech Republic if they manage to win the qualifying match against SP La Fiorita.
29-year old midfielder Omar El-Hussieny will join several Egyptian players that are set to compete in the UEFA Champions League for the coming season, including Mohamed Salah (Chelsea FC, England), Mohamed El-Nenny (FC Basel, Switzerland), Mahmoud Abdelmoneim “Kahraba” (Grasshoppers, Switzerland) and Shikabala (Sporting CP, Portugal).
It’s worth noting that Omar El-Hussieny joined Estonian champions FC Levadia Tallinn earlier this year, having previously played for Egyptian side Al Qanah.