Former Egypt manager Hassan Shehata has resigned from his post as Petrojet...
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
- Tunisia confirm Nabil Maaloul as new head coach
- Al Ahly’s games vs Entag, El-Geish, Nasr postponed
- Gymnastics team issue statement after Al Gazira hall fire
- OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan extends Al Masry contract
- Ghanaian Bolga All Stars’ owner features in his team’s league match
- Braga appoint Abel Ferreira as new head coach
- Jose: Shikabala should have joined Al Ahly
- Rizzitelli: Salah will be decisive for Roma against Lazio
Omar El-Hussieny’s Levadia to face SP La Fiorita in UCL qualifying
FC Levadia Tallinn, who were crowned champions of the Estonian Cup a month ago, will face AC Sparta Praha of Czech Republic if they manage to win the qualifying match against SP La Fiorita.
29-year old midfielder Omar El-Hussieny will join several Egyptian players that are set to compete in the UEFA Champions League for the coming season, including Mohamed Salah (Chelsea FC, England), Mohamed El-Nenny (FC Basel, Switzerland), Mahmoud Abdelmoneim “Kahraba” (Grasshoppers, Switzerland) and Shikabala (Sporting CP, Portugal).
It’s worth noting that Omar El-Hussieny joined Estonian champions FC Levadia Tallinn earlier this year, having previously played for Egyptian side Al Qanah.