Egypt international Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba scored a brace as Al-Ittihad beat Al-Ettifaq...
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores brace as Ittihad thrash Ettifaq
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
Omar El-Hussieny’s Levadia to face SP La Fiorita in UCL qualifying
FC Levadia Tallinn, who were crowned champions of the Estonian Cup a month ago, will face AC Sparta Praha of Czech Republic if they manage to win the qualifying match against SP La Fiorita.
29-year old midfielder Omar El-Hussieny will join several Egyptian players that are set to compete in the UEFA Champions League for the coming season, including Mohamed Salah (Chelsea FC, England), Mohamed El-Nenny (FC Basel, Switzerland), Mahmoud Abdelmoneim “Kahraba” (Grasshoppers, Switzerland) and Shikabala (Sporting CP, Portugal).
It’s worth noting that Omar El-Hussieny joined Estonian champions FC Levadia Tallinn earlier this year, having previously played for Egyptian side Al Qanah.