Zamalek manager Momen Soliman revealed that back-up keeper Mahmoud Abdel-Rehim “Gennesh” will...
- Zamalek manager says back-up keeper Gennesh to start against Sundowns
- Hamoudi: The players did what they had to do, no one held back
- Mido gives outrageous vow if Zamalek win CAF Champions League
- Zamalek’s Ibrahim Salah believes nothing is impossible ahead of final showdown
- Sam Morsy features as Barnsley finally end winless streak
- Mohamed Elneny features in Arsenal’s goalless draw with Middlesbrough
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
Ismaily accept Zamalek bid for Ghanaian hitman John Antwi
Ismaily president has said his club have accepted a bid of $750,000 for Ghanaian striker John Antwi.
Antwi has impressed this season for Ismaily, scoring 12 goals to finish top scorer in the league, and overall has 20 goals for Ismaily in 39 appearances.
Zamalek will also have to pay his former Ghanaian club Sekondi Eleven Wise, who own a 30% stake in any John Antwi transfer.
The Whites’ president Mortada Mansour has agreed to pay Ismaily alone $750,000 and told the Ismaily president he will deal privately with his former club.
John Antwi’s transfer to Zamalek will probably mean the end of Mauritanian international Dominique Da Silva’s time with the Cairo giants, as the club now have four foreigners in their squad including new signings Nigerian Maaruf Youssef and Burkinabe international Mohamed Koffi.
Zamalek are continuing to strengthen their squad for next season and are expected to make more new signings as Mido and Mortada Mansour continue to rebuild at Zamalek.