Mohamed Mamdouh Hashem, Pays d’Aix and Egypt’s National Handball team Pivot, spoke...
- Mamdouh Hashem: PAUC is like my family
- Elmohamady speaks about adapting to English culture, life at Hull
- Karim Nedved aiming to use U-20 AFCON as stepping stone to Europe
- Ex-Zamalek’s Ahmed Nasser undergoing trial at Nurnberg
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Hafez plays full 90 in Lens 2-0 win
- U-20 AFCON: Egypt coach Gamal acknowledges pressure to deliver
- Mali U20 coach: We aim to win our match against Egypt
- Ibrahim Hassan scores from the spot as Ismaily draws with El-Gaish
- Elneny: I didn’t believe the Arsenal negotiations
- Mamdouh and Zein feature in Pays d’Aix cup win
Ismaily accept Zamalek bid for Ghanaian hitman John Antwi
Ismaily president has said his club have accepted a bid of $750,000 for Ghanaian striker John Antwi.
Antwi has impressed this season for Ismaily, scoring 12 goals to finish top scorer in the league, and overall has 20 goals for Ismaily in 39 appearances.
Zamalek will also have to pay his former Ghanaian club Sekondi Eleven Wise, who own a 30% stake in any John Antwi transfer.
The Whites’ president Mortada Mansour has agreed to pay Ismaily alone $750,000 and told the Ismaily president he will deal privately with his former club.
John Antwi’s transfer to Zamalek will probably mean the end of Mauritanian international Dominique Da Silva’s time with the Cairo giants, as the club now have four foreigners in their squad including new signings Nigerian Maaruf Youssef and Burkinabe international Mohamed Koffi.
Zamalek are continuing to strengthen their squad for next season and are expected to make more new signings as Mido and Mortada Mansour continue to rebuild at Zamalek.