The Egyptian national military team has managed to beat Canada 4-0 in...
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
Ismaily accept Zamalek bid for Ghanaian hitman John Antwi
Ismaily president has said his club have accepted a bid of $750,000 for Ghanaian striker John Antwi.
Antwi has impressed this season for Ismaily, scoring 12 goals to finish top scorer in the league, and overall has 20 goals for Ismaily in 39 appearances.
Zamalek will also have to pay his former Ghanaian club Sekondi Eleven Wise, who own a 30% stake in any John Antwi transfer.
The Whites’ president Mortada Mansour has agreed to pay Ismaily alone $750,000 and told the Ismaily president he will deal privately with his former club.
John Antwi’s transfer to Zamalek will probably mean the end of Mauritanian international Dominique Da Silva’s time with the Cairo giants, as the club now have four foreigners in their squad including new signings Nigerian Maaruf Youssef and Burkinabe international Mohamed Koffi.
Zamalek are continuing to strengthen their squad for next season and are expected to make more new signings as Mido and Mortada Mansour continue to rebuild at Zamalek.