Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Ismaily accept Zamalek bid for Ghanaian hitman John Antwi
Ismaily president has said his club have accepted a bid of $750,000 for Ghanaian striker John Antwi.
Antwi has impressed this season for Ismaily, scoring 12 goals to finish top scorer in the league, and overall has 20 goals for Ismaily in 39 appearances.
Zamalek will also have to pay his former Ghanaian club Sekondi Eleven Wise, who own a 30% stake in any John Antwi transfer.
The Whites’ president Mortada Mansour has agreed to pay Ismaily alone $750,000 and told the Ismaily president he will deal privately with his former club.
John Antwi’s transfer to Zamalek will probably mean the end of Mauritanian international Dominique Da Silva’s time with the Cairo giants, as the club now have four foreigners in their squad including new signings Nigerian Maaruf Youssef and Burkinabe international Mohamed Koffi.
Zamalek are continuing to strengthen their squad for next season and are expected to make more new signings as Mido and Mortada Mansour continue to rebuild at Zamalek.