Wadi Degla manager Ahmed Hossam ”Mido” has revealed that Al Ahly forward Emad...
- Mido: Emad Meteb would be welcomed at Wadi Degla
- Alain Giresse’s agent confirms Zamalek negotiations
- VIDEO: Egypt win 3-0 after a convincing performance against Togo
- Zamalek youngster Ahmed Aboul-Fetouh signs five-year contract extension
- Al Ahly’s Ahmed Adel: Ekramy is the best goalkeeper in Egypt
- Cuper offers advice to Roma star Salah
- Hector Cuper praises ‘incomparable’ El-Hadary
- Agent discusses Trezeguet’s future after Mouscron loan
- Al Ahly impose media ban on players following Meteb, Fathi comments
- EXCLUSIVE: Angola’s Beto excited to work with Flavio
Ismaily accept Zamalek bid for Ghanaian hitman John Antwi
Ismaily president has said his club have accepted a bid of $750,000 for Ghanaian striker John Antwi.
Antwi has impressed this season for Ismaily, scoring 12 goals to finish top scorer in the league, and overall has 20 goals for Ismaily in 39 appearances.
Zamalek will also have to pay his former Ghanaian club Sekondi Eleven Wise, who own a 30% stake in any John Antwi transfer.
The Whites’ president Mortada Mansour has agreed to pay Ismaily alone $750,000 and told the Ismaily president he will deal privately with his former club.
John Antwi’s transfer to Zamalek will probably mean the end of Mauritanian international Dominique Da Silva’s time with the Cairo giants, as the club now have four foreigners in their squad including new signings Nigerian Maaruf Youssef and Burkinabe international Mohamed Koffi.
Zamalek are continuing to strengthen their squad for next season and are expected to make more new signings as Mido and Mortada Mansour continue to rebuild at Zamalek.