Iraqi side Al-Shorta have terminated the contract of Egyptian manager Mohamed Youssef by mutual...
- OFFICIAL: Mohamed Youssef leaves Al Shorta by mutual consent
- Ahmed Hassan: Salah has surpassed every Egyptian player
- Ahmed Hassan hopes prayers will stop Buffon from breaking his record
- Stoke City CEO: Ramadan’s success opens door for other young signings
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
Mortada Mansour: Ronaldinho is joining Zamalek
Speaking to Khaled Ghandour on Egyptian TV, Mortada Mansour confessed that the club have been in contact with an agent to bring former Barcelona and current Atletico Mineiro playmaker Ronaldinho to Egypt.
Answering the question about the rumors, Mortada said: “Yes, there is an agreement for him to come.”
“Do you want me to get you Obama?” said Mortada jokingly in reference the United States president.
“He [Ronaldinho] has an agent, we came to an agreement with him and he’s coming.”
Regarding the issue of paying Ronaldinho’s huge wages, Mortada answered: “Advertisements. Both advertisements and his shirt sales would get the revenue required.”
But astonishingly, Ronaldinho was not the surprise that Mortada has been promising the Whites’ fans for a long time now.
“I have a surprise in place for Zamalek’s fans and I’m going to announce it to the players on Friday.”
“But like I told you, we talked to him in Dubai and as I said to you shirt sales, advertisements.. We work in a professional manner.”
“I want to make Zamalek’s fans happy,” Mortada concluded.