Saad Samir capitalized on a bizarre error from goalkeeper Mohamed Abou-Gabal as...
- VIDEO: Late Samir goal sees Ahly defeat Smouha
- Aswan hold Zamalek to third goalless draw this season
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
Mortada Mansour: Ronaldinho is joining Zamalek
Speaking to Khaled Ghandour on Egyptian TV, Mortada Mansour confessed that the club have been in contact with an agent to bring former Barcelona and current Atletico Mineiro playmaker Ronaldinho to Egypt.
Answering the question about the rumors, Mortada said: “Yes, there is an agreement for him to come.”
“Do you want me to get you Obama?” said Mortada jokingly in reference the United States president.
“He [Ronaldinho] has an agent, we came to an agreement with him and he’s coming.”
Regarding the issue of paying Ronaldinho’s huge wages, Mortada answered: “Advertisements. Both advertisements and his shirt sales would get the revenue required.”
But astonishingly, Ronaldinho was not the surprise that Mortada has been promising the Whites’ fans for a long time now.
“I have a surprise in place for Zamalek’s fans and I’m going to announce it to the players on Friday.”
“But like I told you, we talked to him in Dubai and as I said to you shirt sales, advertisements.. We work in a professional manner.”
“I want to make Zamalek’s fans happy,” Mortada concluded.