Ghanaian midfielder Sulley Muntari returns to Italy after completing a deal to...
- Sulley Muntari joins Italy’s Pescara
- Smouha chairman announces Hossam Paulo departure to Zamalek
- Egypt boss Hector Cuper discusses strategy against Uganda
- Sam Morsy scores as Wigan edge Brentford
- El-Said: Egypt’s victory more important than my goal
- Essam El-Hadary: Result more important than performance
- Late Abdallah El-Said goal eliminates Uganda from AFCON
- Egypt name 36 players for CHAN 2018 qualifiers
- Ghana hold off Mali to reach AFCON 2017 quarter finals
- OFFICIAL: Karim Mamdouh joins C.D Nacional on loan
Mortada Mansour: Ronaldinho is joining Zamalek
Speaking to Khaled Ghandour on Egyptian TV, Mortada Mansour confessed that the club have been in contact with an agent to bring former Barcelona and current Atletico Mineiro playmaker Ronaldinho to Egypt.
Answering the question about the rumors, Mortada said: “Yes, there is an agreement for him to come.”
“Do you want me to get you Obama?” said Mortada jokingly in reference the United States president.
“He [Ronaldinho] has an agent, we came to an agreement with him and he’s coming.”
Regarding the issue of paying Ronaldinho’s huge wages, Mortada answered: “Advertisements. Both advertisements and his shirt sales would get the revenue required.”
But astonishingly, Ronaldinho was not the surprise that Mortada has been promising the Whites’ fans for a long time now.
“I have a surprise in place for Zamalek’s fans and I’m going to announce it to the players on Friday.”
“But like I told you, we talked to him in Dubai and as I said to you shirt sales, advertisements.. We work in a professional manner.”
“I want to make Zamalek’s fans happy,” Mortada concluded.