Record eight-time champions Al Ahly will face South African outfit Bidvest Wits...
- Al Ahly to face South Africa’s Bidvest Wits in CAF Champions League
- VIDEO: Kahraba scores in Ittihad 2-0 win over Shabab
- Sundowns beat Mazembe to claim first CAF Super Cup title
- Dzeko speaks about partnership with Mohamed Salah
- Coulibaly excluded as Al Ahly announce squad for Contractors clash
- Elmo ready for Hull’s training camp in Portugal
- Tunisia to play two warm-up games for Egypt encounter
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Abdel-Shafy excluded, Morsy plays full 90
- VIDEO: Holders Zamalek reach Egypt Cup round of 16
- Veteran Egyptian coach Hassan Shehata confirms South Africa talks
Mortada Mansour: Ronaldinho is joining Zamalek
Speaking to Khaled Ghandour on Egyptian TV, Mortada Mansour confessed that the club have been in contact with an agent to bring former Barcelona and current Atletico Mineiro playmaker Ronaldinho to Egypt.
Answering the question about the rumors, Mortada said: “Yes, there is an agreement for him to come.”
“Do you want me to get you Obama?” said Mortada jokingly in reference the United States president.
“He [Ronaldinho] has an agent, we came to an agreement with him and he’s coming.”
Regarding the issue of paying Ronaldinho’s huge wages, Mortada answered: “Advertisements. Both advertisements and his shirt sales would get the revenue required.”
But astonishingly, Ronaldinho was not the surprise that Mortada has been promising the Whites’ fans for a long time now.
“I have a surprise in place for Zamalek’s fans and I’m going to announce it to the players on Friday.”
“But like I told you, we talked to him in Dubai and as I said to you shirt sales, advertisements.. We work in a professional manner.”
“I want to make Zamalek’s fans happy,” Mortada concluded.