Hafez’s team, Lens was dominated at home by Stade Reims but managed...
- RC Lens dominated at home but earn draw against Reims
- Pitso: We can go to the match without training
- Billiat lauds Pitso Mosimane’s methods ahead of Zamalek tie
- Sundowns’ keeper Onyango on Zamalek clash: It’s not done yet
- Emmanuel Amuneke open to managing Zamalek
- EXCLUSIVE | CAF reveal stance from Sundowns training venue problems
- Sundowns’ Dolly: We’re ‘chilling’ since arriving to Egypt
- VIDEO: Hamoudi scores as Al Batin, Al-Qadisiyah share spoils
- Ayala’s late strike downs Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli
- VIDEO: Ghana’s Samuel Afum nets first league goal in Degla draw against El-Gaish
Mortada Mansour: Ronaldinho is joining Zamalek
Speaking to Khaled Ghandour on Egyptian TV, Mortada Mansour confessed that the club have been in contact with an agent to bring former Barcelona and current Atletico Mineiro playmaker Ronaldinho to Egypt.
Answering the question about the rumors, Mortada said: “Yes, there is an agreement for him to come.”
“Do you want me to get you Obama?” said Mortada jokingly in reference the United States president.
“He [Ronaldinho] has an agent, we came to an agreement with him and he’s coming.”
Regarding the issue of paying Ronaldinho’s huge wages, Mortada answered: “Advertisements. Both advertisements and his shirt sales would get the revenue required.”
But astonishingly, Ronaldinho was not the surprise that Mortada has been promising the Whites’ fans for a long time now.
“I have a surprise in place for Zamalek’s fans and I’m going to announce it to the players on Friday.”
“But like I told you, we talked to him in Dubai and as I said to you shirt sales, advertisements.. We work in a professional manner.”
“I want to make Zamalek’s fans happy,” Mortada concluded.