Umm Salal beat Al-Shahania Sports Club 2-1 to knock them out of...
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
- Inter planning €60m double swoop for Roma’s duo Salah and Manolas
- OFFICIAL: Al Nasr secure promotion to Egyptian Premier League
- Egypt’s Omar Gaber wins Swiss league title with Basel
Shikabala on the cover of Sporting Lisbon magazine
Despite only making one appearance for the first team last season, Shikabala continues to be a big name for Sporting and is named the “representative” of the protocol between Sporting and Ittihad of Alexandria, signed recently.
Shikabala says that the agreement is “good for both clubs and countries” and states the importance of the deal for football in Egypt. The playmaker also gives his opinions on the past season and makes his analysis of the 2014/15 season, which will include a friendly with Ittihad in Alexandria, as a part of the deal.
The pre-season will be crucial for Shikabala, as he is considered to be one of the players that will make an impact next season for Sporting.