Mamelodi Sundowns have lodged a complaint with CAF against Zamalek after the hosts refused to...
- Mamelodi Sundowns files a complaint against Zamalek
- Egypt’s assistant coach says Pharaohs won’t rely on history
- Sada Cruzeiro beat El-Gaish in Volleyball Club World Championship
- Sundowns manager Pitso Mosimane believes it’s not over yet
- Mohamed Zidan satisfied with 2017 AFCON Draw
- Osama Nabih: Ghana’s match is the most important in history of Egyptian football
- Egypt climbs seven places in October FIFA Rankings
- Egypt’s Aya Medany to join IOC’s Athletes’ Commission
- Egypt schedules and venues for 2017 AFCON announced
- Basel thumped in Paris
Al Masry’s Hossam Hassan set for Gil Vicente move
Defensive midfielder Hossam Hassan, who spent the 2012/2013 season on loan at Caykur Rizespor of Turkey and helped them reach promotion to the top flight, is about to arrive in Portugal, according to the player.
The 25-year-old Al Masry player, who can also play as right-back, is expected to undertake a medical next Tuesday, along with the rest of the squad and then finalize the move to the Barcelos outfit.
His multi-functionality will be useful for Gil Vicente – who already have Egyptian centre-back Amr Mokhtar in their U-19 team – who are lacking solutions in the right flank.
The midfielder has also represented the Pharaohs in the 2012 Olympic Games, along with other national youth team squad caps.
Also linked with Gil Vicente is 25-year-old striker Marwan Mohsen, of Petrojet.