Zamalek Chairman Mortada Mansour has sent out a message to several top...
- Mortada Mansour: Ultras Ahlawy is a menace to Egypt
- Saad Samir: I told Bidvest’s striker that he destroyed my dreams as a film star
- Abdallah El-Said: Egypt’s journey to the World Cup is far from over despite good standing
- Al Ahly and Zamalek learn of CAF Champions League match dates
- Egypt assistant coach praises Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal
- Abou-Rida hopes EFA crises won’t affect national team
- Egypt’s national team director discusses squad changes
- Mido: African football will not move forward with referees like Lamptey
- Massimo Busacca tutors Egyptian officials on video assistance technology
- Volleyball: Red Devils beat Ahli Benghazi 3-1 in African Club Championship
Al Masry’s Hossam Hassan set for Gil Vicente move
Defensive midfielder Hossam Hassan, who spent the 2012/2013 season on loan at Caykur Rizespor of Turkey and helped them reach promotion to the top flight, is about to arrive in Portugal, according to the player.
The 25-year-old Al Masry player, who can also play as right-back, is expected to undertake a medical next Tuesday, along with the rest of the squad and then finalize the move to the Barcelos outfit.
His multi-functionality will be useful for Gil Vicente – who already have Egyptian centre-back Amr Mokhtar in their U-19 team – who are lacking solutions in the right flank.
The midfielder has also represented the Pharaohs in the 2012 Olympic Games, along with other national youth team squad caps.
Also linked with Gil Vicente is 25-year-old striker Marwan Mohsen, of Petrojet.