Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
FC Viitorul Constanta bid for Ali Fathi
Gheorghe Hagi, who was named as one of the 125 greatest living footballers in 2004, owns Romanian side FC Viitorul and has phoned Arab Contractors Chairman Sherif Habib to make an offer for Fathy’s services.
Habib has revealed that Hagi has been following the 22-year-old fullback for a while and is impressed by his abilities and predicts he will have a fruitful spell in Romania if the deal is to go through.
FC Viitorul Constanța was founded in 2009 by Hagi and was promoted twice within the span of 3 seasons, reaching the topflight and keeping their spot in it last season after finishing in the twelfth spot.
The Romanian side are not the only Europe-based club after his signature; Fathy has attracted interest from Portuguese club Nacional Madeira which has Ali Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa in its ranks.