Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
FC Viitorul Constanta bid for Ali Fathi
Gheorghe Hagi, who was named as one of the 125 greatest living footballers in 2004, owns Romanian side FC Viitorul and has phoned Arab Contractors Chairman Sherif Habib to make an offer for Fathy’s services.
Habib has revealed that Hagi has been following the 22-year-old fullback for a while and is impressed by his abilities and predicts he will have a fruitful spell in Romania if the deal is to go through.
FC Viitorul Constanța was founded in 2009 by Hagi and was promoted twice within the span of 3 seasons, reaching the topflight and keeping their spot in it last season after finishing in the twelfth spot.
The Romanian side are not the only Europe-based club after his signature; Fathy has attracted interest from Portuguese club Nacional Madeira which has Ali Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa in its ranks.