Roma grabbed a fantastic 3-1 away win over Inter Milan at the...
- Egypt-owned Lierse fail to reach promotion playoffs
- Nainggolan double helps Roma beat Inter 3-1 at the Giuseppe Meazza
- Ramadan Sobhi starts in Stoke’s heavy defeat to Tottenham
- Safwat to face Gael Monfils in Dubai Tennis Championship
- Egypt U-20 draw their first game in the AFCON
- Shikabala included in Zamalek squad for Haras El-Hodood Cup match
- EFA announce date for Arab Club Championship draw
- Al Ahly and Wadi Degla fined following league match controversy
- Karim Nedved confirms receiving an offer from La Liga club
- Elmohamady plays full 90 minutes as Hull draw with Burnley
FC Viitorul Constanta bid for Ali Fathi
Gheorghe Hagi, who was named as one of the 125 greatest living footballers in 2004, owns Romanian side FC Viitorul and has phoned Arab Contractors Chairman Sherif Habib to make an offer for Fathy’s services.
Habib has revealed that Hagi has been following the 22-year-old fullback for a while and is impressed by his abilities and predicts he will have a fruitful spell in Romania if the deal is to go through.
FC Viitorul Constanța was founded in 2009 by Hagi and was promoted twice within the span of 3 seasons, reaching the topflight and keeping their spot in it last season after finishing in the twelfth spot.
The Romanian side are not the only Europe-based club after his signature; Fathy has attracted interest from Portuguese club Nacional Madeira which has Ali Ghazal and Saleh Gomaa in its ranks.