Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
EXCLUSIVE: Al Ahly & Egypt youngster Nabil Abdelaziz joins Latvian side
19-year-old Egyptian-German centre-back Nabil Mamdouh Abdelaziz, who has been the captain of Al Ahly’s youth sides for 9 years, has signed a one-and-a-half year contract with Latvian side FK Daugava Riga, KingFut.com can exclusively reveal.
The Egypt U-20 defender’s first match with his new club – who finished fourth in Latvia last season – will be against Scottish side Aberdeen in the UEFA Europa League, making him one of the few Egyptians participating in European competitions.
Nabil earned his move to FK Daugava Riga on a free transfer without undergoing trials, as the club expressed their confidence in the young Cairo-born defender’s ability.
“I’m extremely happy for this move, it’s a transfer that I’ve been waiting for since a long time. Playing in Europe is just a childhood dream that turned into reality,” Abdelaziz told KingFut.com.
Nabil, commonly known as “Bilo” was one of the first players profiled in KingFut.com‘s ‘Young Pharaohs’ series, and the player expressed his delight over his inclusion: “I would like to thank each and everyone who supported me, especially KingFut, who were the first website to introduce my profile to the fans.”
Daugava Riga are currently seventh in the Latvian Higher League (Virslīga), and will be competing in the qualifying round of UEFA Europa League against Aberdeen on the 4th and 10th of July.