Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Me and Ibrahimovic almost killed each other
- Mido: I’ve should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Mortada Mansour confirms four new signings for Zamalek
The former Tala’a El-Gaish duo Jebor and Hefny joined Al-Ahly Tripoli on a 6 month loan deal but have now signed for Zamalek, according to chairman Mortada Mansour.
Liberian striker William Jebor was the Egyptian Premier League’s top goalscorer in 2012-2013 with 10 goals in 9 matches before its cancellation. He is joined by longtime teammate and creative Egyptian midfielder Ayman Hefny, who was linked heavily to both Cairo giants before his eventual departure to Libya.
Having already agreed a fee to sign the league’s top goalscorer, Ghanaian striker John Antwi from Ismaily and Egypt international Khaled Kamar from El-Shorta, Zamalek has added further firepower up front by confirming the signature of Basem Morsi on Tuesday.
The young Egyptian striker is only two goals behind Antwi and one away from Kamar in the league’s goalscoring charts with 9 goals, but it’s worth noting that unlike the former El-Shorta striker, Basem Morsi has taken no penalties and has played 4 less games. Morsi recently scored an equalizing header on his debut for the national team against Jamaica.
About a month ago, KingFut understood that Zamalek had reached an agreement with Haras El-Hodood midfielder Ahmed Sabry. Mortada Mansour has finally confirmed the 28-year-old’s signature following negotiations with the Alexandria-based club.