Guinea-Bissau forward Abel Camara reflects on his team’s historic achievement of reaching...
- EXCLUSIVE | Guinea-Bissau’s Abel Camara: We feel like heroes
- Uganda defender Wasswa: We’re not afraid of Egypt
- Egypt thrash Canada 4-0 in Military World Cup
- Baba Rahman to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Egypt keeper Ahmed El-Shennawy sheds light on AFCON injury
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
Mortada Mansour confirms four new signings for Zamalek
The former Tala’a El-Gaish duo Jebor and Hefny joined Al-Ahly Tripoli on a 6 month loan deal but have now signed for Zamalek, according to chairman Mortada Mansour.
Liberian striker William Jebor was the Egyptian Premier League’s top goalscorer in 2012-2013 with 10 goals in 9 matches before its cancellation. He is joined by longtime teammate and creative Egyptian midfielder Ayman Hefny, who was linked heavily to both Cairo giants before his eventual departure to Libya.
Having already agreed a fee to sign the league’s top goalscorer, Ghanaian striker John Antwi from Ismaily and Egypt international Khaled Kamar from El-Shorta, Zamalek has added further firepower up front by confirming the signature of Basem Morsi on Tuesday.
The young Egyptian striker is only two goals behind Antwi and one away from Kamar in the league’s goalscoring charts with 9 goals, but it’s worth noting that unlike the former El-Shorta striker, Basem Morsi has taken no penalties and has played 4 less games. Morsi recently scored an equalizing header on his debut for the national team against Jamaica.
About a month ago, KingFut understood that Zamalek had reached an agreement with Haras El-Hodood midfielder Ahmed Sabry. Mortada Mansour has finally confirmed the 28-year-old’s signature following negotiations with the Alexandria-based club.