Arsenal coach Arsene Wenger made a round up on the team’s injured...
- Wenger gives update on Elneny’s condition
- OFFICIAL: Gabon appoint Jose Camacho as new manager
- Mahmoud Fayez: Salah will be fit in time for AFCON
- SQUASH: Egyptian women take world’s top three spots for first time in history
- SQUASH: Egypt beat USA to reach WWTC semi-finals
- Ahmed Gafaar excluded from Zamalek’s squad against El-Dakhleya
- Salah out for three weeks with an ankle injury
- Wim De Coninck believes Trezeguet must return to Anderlecht
- Egypt features in list of referees for 2017 AFCON
- Anderlecht coach: Trezeguet is developing well away from the spotlight
Official: Arab Contractors trio join Al Ahly
Speaking after the signing, Al Ahly General Supervisor Alaa Abdelsadek said that the ‘bargain buy’ is part of a lengthy cooperation since the establishment of the Mountain Wolves.
“The bargain with the Arab Contractors trio is just a continuation of a series of cooperation between the two sides which started since the establishment of the Arab Contractors,” said Abdelsadek.
Mohamed Rizk, 26, and Bassem Ali, 25, penned five-year deals and Mohamed Farouk signed a four-year deal.
It is also worth mentioning that 24-year-old Farouk, who has scored six goals and assisted once in his 17 games with Arab Contractors this season – including a goal against Egyptian giants Al Ahly – has previously been suggested by the board of directors to FC Basel as a replacement for Mohamed Salah.