Egypt international Mohamed Salah featured in his side’s 3-1 loss to arch-rivals Lazio...
- Salah features as Roma lose Derby della Capitale
- EFA fines Inacio and Mido
- Inacio: I am eager to win titles with Zamalek
- Pharaohs Abroad Roundup: Elmo plays, Sobhi watches as both Stoke and Hull have goalless draws
- Sam Morsy’s Wigan relegated after defeat to Reading
- FEATURE: Why is Egyptian Women’s Volleyball so much more successful than football?
- El Badry announces Al Ahly squad for Entag El-Harby clash
- Mahmoud Gaber leads Umm Salal to Emir Cup quarter-finals
- Paredes: Salah is the player I look to find more than any other
- Mali’s sports minister cancels dissolution of FA
Official: Arab Contractors trio join Al Ahly
Speaking after the signing, Al Ahly General Supervisor Alaa Abdelsadek said that the ‘bargain buy’ is part of a lengthy cooperation since the establishment of the Mountain Wolves.
“The bargain with the Arab Contractors trio is just a continuation of a series of cooperation between the two sides which started since the establishment of the Arab Contractors,” said Abdelsadek.
Mohamed Rizk, 26, and Bassem Ali, 25, penned five-year deals and Mohamed Farouk signed a four-year deal.
It is also worth mentioning that 24-year-old Farouk, who has scored six goals and assisted once in his 17 games with Arab Contractors this season – including a goal against Egyptian giants Al Ahly – has previously been suggested by the board of directors to FC Basel as a replacement for Mohamed Salah.