ENPPI and Egypt midfielder Salah Soliman has been ruled out of Monday’s local national...
- Salah Soliman ruled out of Benin friendly
- Coulibaly pleased with friendly performance, seeks playing time
- Volleyball: Al Ahly through to African Club Championship final
- Mortada Mansour confirms offers for Kahraba, Hamed and Gabr
- Al Ahly legend Manuel José announces retirement from football
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Hector Cuper: Reaching World Cup is our main target
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
Official: Arab Contractors trio join Al Ahly
Speaking after the signing, Al Ahly General Supervisor Alaa Abdelsadek said that the ‘bargain buy’ is part of a lengthy cooperation since the establishment of the Mountain Wolves.
“The bargain with the Arab Contractors trio is just a continuation of a series of cooperation between the two sides which started since the establishment of the Arab Contractors,” said Abdelsadek.
Mohamed Rizk, 26, and Bassem Ali, 25, penned five-year deals and Mohamed Farouk signed a four-year deal.
It is also worth mentioning that 24-year-old Farouk, who has scored six goals and assisted once in his 17 games with Arab Contractors this season – including a goal against Egyptian giants Al Ahly – has previously been suggested by the board of directors to FC Basel as a replacement for Mohamed Salah.