Egyptian International Ahmed Hassan Koka featured as SC Braga secured a narrow...
- Ahmed Hassan Koka’s SC Braga beat GD Chaves in Primeira Liga
- Kahraba victorious over compatriot Hamoudi in Saudi Crown Prince Cup
- NEW | The numbers behind Mamelodi Sundowns’ Champions League triump
- Sundowns players to share $1.5 mln prize money
- INTERVIEW: World squash number 4 Karim Abdel Gawad talks to KingFut
- Meteb excluded from Al Ahly squad against Petrojet
- Cúper recruits 10 international players for qualifier against Ghana
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
Smouha receive FC Basel offer for Ahmed Hamoudi
Hamoudi has been producing a fine string of performances for Smouha in the past 2 seasons; scoring 9 and assisting as many goals in 32 appearances for the Alexandria-based club.
The 23-year-old was handed his international debut on March 7th, 2013 in Egypt’s 3-1 loss against Qatar, starting the game before being replaced in the 81st minute.
The attacking midfielder unveiled in his statements to Yallakora that he has received an offer from current Swiss League champions FC Basel.
“I have received an offer from Switzerland’s FC Basel but I will not be getting into details in the meantime,” Hamoudi stated.
The board of Smouha confirmed that they have received several offers from European clubs requesting the services of Hamoudi, but have decided to postpone their decisions regarding his future until the league is over.
Smouha will take on Cairo giants Al Ahly in a title-deciding clash on Monday – the final game of the season – after securing qualification to the CAF Champions League for the first time in the club’s history with a 2-1 win against Zamalek.
Hamoudi could be the third Egyptian to sign for FC Basel following in the footsteps of Mohamed Salah who signed for Chelsea in the last winter transfer window and El-Nenny who joined Basel on a 4-year deal last year.