Zamalek midfielder Ibrahim Abdel-Khalek has joined Arab Contractors on loan until the end of...
- Abdel-Khalek joins Arab Contractors on loan
- VIDEO: El-Sheikh scores late to send Egypt to World Military Cup semis
- Ramzy Khaled joins Arab Contractors on loan
- OFFICIAL: Egypt’s Amr Warda joins PAOK from Panetolikos
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
Smouha receive FC Basel offer for Ahmed Hamoudi
Hamoudi has been producing a fine string of performances for Smouha in the past 2 seasons; scoring 9 and assisting as many goals in 32 appearances for the Alexandria-based club.
The 23-year-old was handed his international debut on March 7th, 2013 in Egypt’s 3-1 loss against Qatar, starting the game before being replaced in the 81st minute.
The attacking midfielder unveiled in his statements to Yallakora that he has received an offer from current Swiss League champions FC Basel.
“I have received an offer from Switzerland’s FC Basel but I will not be getting into details in the meantime,” Hamoudi stated.
The board of Smouha confirmed that they have received several offers from European clubs requesting the services of Hamoudi, but have decided to postpone their decisions regarding his future until the league is over.
Smouha will take on Cairo giants Al Ahly in a title-deciding clash on Monday – the final game of the season – after securing qualification to the CAF Champions League for the first time in the club’s history with a 2-1 win against Zamalek.
Hamoudi could be the third Egyptian to sign for FC Basel following in the footsteps of Mohamed Salah who signed for Chelsea in the last winter transfer window and El-Nenny who joined Basel on a 4-year deal last year.