Former Al Ahly forward Flávio da Silva Amado has been appointed as...
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
- Mayuka ruled out of Zambia’s friendly against Zimbabwe
- Mido: Hamed, El-Said the smartest in Egyptian football
- Misr El-Maqassa beat Al Masry to close gap on leaders Al Ahly
- Volleyball: Al Ahly reach African Championship semi-finals
- Champions League: Group-stages draw date announced
- Zamalek refuse to let Aboul-Fetouh join the national team
- Al Ahly: 3 Zamalek players under our radar
- Al Ahly: It is too soon to judge Coulibaly
Emad Meteb pens new Al Ahly deal
Meteb has officially penned a new three year deal with Al Ahly, ending speculation about a possible move away from El-Gezira.
The Egyptian internaional has also reportedly allowed the board to estimate the value of his new contract.
Speaking about the renewal, General Supervisor Alaa Abdel-Sadek said that Meteb will don the red shirt for three more seasons.
”After a brief meeting Meteb decided to renew his contract with us [Al Ahly], he’s an important player,” Abdel-Sadek told the club’s official website.
The 31-year-old made his first appearance this season in Al Ahly’s 4-0 win over Petrojet after missing most of the seaspn through a hamstring injury he endured in the game against Entag El-Harby in December.