Egypt international Sam Morsy has signed a new two-and-a-half-year contract at the DW...
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
- Ekramy leaves Egypt training session because of hamstring injury
Emad Meteb pens new Al Ahly deal
Egyptian Striker Emad Meteb has renewed his contract with the Al Ahly for three seasons.
Meteb has officially penned a new three year deal with Al Ahly, ending speculation about a possible move away from El-Gezira.
The Egyptian internaional has also reportedly allowed the board to estimate the value of his new contract.
Speaking about the renewal, General Supervisor Alaa Abdel-Sadek said that Meteb will don the red shirt for three more seasons.
”After a brief meeting Meteb decided to renew his contract with us [Al Ahly], he’s an important player,” Abdel-Sadek told the club’s official website.
The 31-year-old made his first appearance this season in Al Ahly’s 4-0 win over Petrojet after missing most of the seaspn through a hamstring injury he endured in the game against Entag El-Harby in December.