Elneny was an usused substitute for Arsenal, while Ramadan Sobhi featured for...
- Sobhi features, with Elneny an unused substitute in Arsenal’s 3-1 win
- Barnsley narrowly defeat Norwich
- Karim Hafez features in Lens’ 3-1 defeat to Strasbourg
- Elneny: The past 11 months have been the best of my life
- Abdel-Shafy features as Al Ahli edge Al Raed
- Al Masry see off Petrojet to continue winning streak
- Patrick Malo: Burkina Faso a good team, I am fine at Smouha
- Klopp confirms Joel Matip will not be going to AFCON
- FIFA announces bans on various African football officials
- Trezeguet’s Royal Mouscron appoint Mircea Rednic as manager
Emad Meteb pens new Al Ahly deal
Egyptian Striker Emad Meteb has renewed his contract with the Al Ahly for three seasons.
Meteb has officially penned a new three year deal with Al Ahly, ending speculation about a possible move away from El-Gezira.
The Egyptian internaional has also reportedly allowed the board to estimate the value of his new contract.
Speaking about the renewal, General Supervisor Alaa Abdel-Sadek said that Meteb will don the red shirt for three more seasons.
”After a brief meeting Meteb decided to renew his contract with us [Al Ahly], he’s an important player,” Abdel-Sadek told the club’s official website.
The 31-year-old made his first appearance this season in Al Ahly’s 4-0 win over Petrojet after missing most of the seaspn through a hamstring injury he endured in the game against Entag El-Harby in December.