Al Ahly coach Hossam El Badry rejected all rumors and reports saying...
- Hossam El-Badry denies Ali Maaloul departure rumors
- Gennesh excluded as Incaio announces Zamalek squad for Al Masry clash
- Handball: Al Ahly win Africa Cup Winners’ Cup Championship
- Gaber starts in thrilling 2-2 draw against Vaduz
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
Emad Meteb pens new Al Ahly deal
Meteb has officially penned a new three year deal with Al Ahly, ending speculation about a possible move away from El-Gezira.
The Egyptian internaional has also reportedly allowed the board to estimate the value of his new contract.
Speaking about the renewal, General Supervisor Alaa Abdel-Sadek said that Meteb will don the red shirt for three more seasons.
”After a brief meeting Meteb decided to renew his contract with us [Al Ahly], he’s an important player,” Abdel-Sadek told the club’s official website.
The 31-year-old made his first appearance this season in Al Ahly’s 4-0 win over Petrojet after missing most of the seaspn through a hamstring injury he endured in the game against Entag El-Harby in December.