Wadi Degla coach, Ahmed Hossam ‘Mido’, took a throw back on his...
- Mido: Ibrahimovic and I almost killed each other
- Mido: I should’ve stayed at Marseille longer
- Ghaly, Antwi excluded as Hossam El-Badry announces squad vs Smouha
- Mortada Mansour: Zamalek have decided against forfeiting the league
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
Ismaily open talks with Zamalek captain Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed
According to Yallakora, the club have decided to go for 37-year-old goalkeeper Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed following speculation about the player leaving Zamalek after the season ends.
Abdel-Wahed was excluded from the previous Egypt Cup and league games by Zamalek manager Mido. Rumours have been circulating that there has been a fallout between Mido and the club’s captain, which will make the move easier on Ismaily.
Ismaily’s goalkeeping coach Sayed Gad has stated that the club must sign an experienced goalkeeper as quick as possible to replace Mohamed Sobhy, who is set to join league runners up Smouha after his contract ends with Ismaily.