Ghana forward Andre Ayew has revealed that the Black Stars will use...
- Ghana to use Egypt game as rehearsal for quarterfinals, says Andre Ayew
- Elneny: I want to become an Arsenal legend
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly sign Kilmarnock striker Souleymane Coulibaly
- OFFICIAL: Abdel-Shafy misses Ghana match in AFCON
- Asamoah Gyan seeking revenge against Egypt
- Algeria coach Georges Leekens resigns after AFCON elimination
- AFCON Roundup: Tunisia reach quarter finals, Algeria eliminated
- Cúper: I am totally convinced with Elneny
- EXCLUSIVE | Al Ahly looking to hijack Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- EXCLUSIVE | Aly Ghazal completes move to China’s Guizhou Zhicheng
Ismaily open talks with Zamalek captain Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed
According to Yallakora, the club have decided to go for 37-year-old goalkeeper Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed following speculation about the player leaving Zamalek after the season ends.
Abdel-Wahed was excluded from the previous Egypt Cup and league games by Zamalek manager Mido. Rumours have been circulating that there has been a fallout between Mido and the club’s captain, which will make the move easier on Ismaily.
Ismaily’s goalkeeping coach Sayed Gad has stated that the club must sign an experienced goalkeeper as quick as possible to replace Mohamed Sobhy, who is set to join league runners up Smouha after his contract ends with Ismaily.