The Egypt U-20 National Team drew their second game at AFCON after...
- Egypt U-20 National Team draw second game in a row at AFCON
- Ghana: World Cup hopes destroyed with Grant
- CAF to honor former Al Ahly chairman Hassan Hamdy
- EXCLUSIVE: Sam Morsy called up to Egypt squad
- Egypt court sentences 4 Ultras Ahlawy members to 15 years in prison
- Elneny speaks about his first Arsenal start against Spurs
- Stoke chairman excuses Ramadan from criticism after Spurs defeat
- Mohamed Ashraf scores as El-Gaish down Al Masry
- Hamoudi included in Al Ahly squad against Dakhleya
- Elmohamady: It’s going to be difficult at Leicester
Ismaily open talks with Zamalek captain Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed
The Ismaily board have reportedly decided to enter talks with Zamalek’s goalkeeper and captain Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed to be the first player to join the clubs ranks this summer.
According to Yallakora, the club have decided to go for 37-year-old goalkeeper Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed following speculation about the player leaving Zamalek after the season ends.
Abdel-Wahed was excluded from the previous Egypt Cup and league games by Zamalek manager Mido. Rumours have been circulating that there has been a fallout between Mido and the club’s captain, which will make the move easier on Ismaily.
Ismaily’s goalkeeping coach Sayed Gad has stated that the club must sign an experienced goalkeeper as quick as possible to replace Mohamed Sobhy, who is set to join league runners up Smouha after his contract ends with Ismaily.