Zamalek were held to a goalless draw against Tanta in gameweek 26...
- Below-par Zamalek held to goalless draw by Tanta
- Al Masry miss chance to close gap on Zamalek with defeat against Ismaily
- Al Ahly set date for Zanaco Champions League encounter
- EXCLUSIVE | Ngoufonja to challenge Abou Rida in race to FIFA Council
- VIDEO: Elneny takes behind the goal shot challenge with ChrisMD
- PAOK to face AEK in Greek Cup final
- Five thousand allowed to attend Al Ahly’s CAFCL games
- Former Gabon international Moïse Brou Apanga dead at 35
- OFFICIAL: Hassan Shehata resigns as Petrojet manager
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad for Tanta
Ismaily open talks with Zamalek captain Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed
According to Yallakora, the club have decided to go for 37-year-old goalkeeper Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed following speculation about the player leaving Zamalek after the season ends.
Abdel-Wahed was excluded from the previous Egypt Cup and league games by Zamalek manager Mido. Rumours have been circulating that there has been a fallout between Mido and the club’s captain, which will make the move easier on Ismaily.
Ismaily’s goalkeeping coach Sayed Gad has stated that the club must sign an experienced goalkeeper as quick as possible to replace Mohamed Sobhy, who is set to join league runners up Smouha after his contract ends with Ismaily.