Egypt’s national volleyball team won the 2016 Women’s U-23 African Nations Championship...
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
- Gervinho to miss AFCON after ACL rupture
- Hull into League Cup Quarter Finals
Ismaily open talks with Zamalek captain Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed
The Ismaily board have reportedly decided to enter talks with Zamalek’s goalkeeper and captain Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed to be the first player to join the clubs ranks this summer.
According to Yallakora, the club have decided to go for 37-year-old goalkeeper Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed following speculation about the player leaving Zamalek after the season ends.
Abdel-Wahed was excluded from the previous Egypt Cup and league games by Zamalek manager Mido. Rumours have been circulating that there has been a fallout between Mido and the club’s captain, which will make the move easier on Ismaily.
Ismaily’s goalkeeping coach Sayed Gad has stated that the club must sign an experienced goalkeeper as quick as possible to replace Mohamed Sobhy, who is set to join league runners up Smouha after his contract ends with Ismaily.