KingFut continues to round up group stage matches of the 2017 Africa Cup...
- AFCON Roundup: Surprising results in Group C
- Sam Morsy commits future to Wigan until 2019
- Handball: Egypt beat Bahrain to edge closer to last 16
- Grant: There are no weak teams at this tournament
- Morsy, Fathi, Moruf excluded from Zamalek’s CL squad
- Al Ahly squad for CAFCL announced
- AFCON Roundup: Favourites fail to impress in group B
- OFFICIAL: Hamada Tolba joins ENPPI on free transfer
- Handball: Denmark beat Egypt in World Championship
- Cúper: We’re positive that we can stop Mali’s players
Omar El-Hussieny scores for Levadia in UEFA Champions League qualifying win
The 28-year-old attacking midfielder came on for his European debut as a half-time replacement for Heiko Tamm, and within three minutes he scored his side’s third goal of the game; his fourth goal for the Estonian side.
The Egyptian also assisted two second-half goals as his side went on to win 7-0.
FC Levadia Tallinn won the first leg in San Marino 1-0, so with an aggregate score of 8-0 they have reached the second round of UEFA Champions League qualifying, where they will play Czech side AC Sparta Praha.