Ahmed Elmohamady played the full 90 minutes as Hull City fell to...
- Ahmed El-Ahmar receives honorary medal from El-Sisi
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
Omar El-Hussieny scores for Levadia in UEFA Champions League qualifying win
The 28-year-old attacking midfielder came on for his European debut as a half-time replacement for Heiko Tamm, and within three minutes he scored his side’s third goal of the game; his fourth goal for the Estonian side.
The Egyptian also assisted two second-half goals as his side went on to win 7-0.
FC Levadia Tallinn won the first leg in San Marino 1-0, so with an aggregate score of 8-0 they have reached the second round of UEFA Champions League qualifying, where they will play Czech side AC Sparta Praha.