The Egyptian national team has been valued to be the 25th most...
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
- Handball: Al Ahly reach Cup semis, Zamalek eliminated
- Elmohamady: Egypt closer than ever to reaching World Cup
- Warda vows to fight for regular spot in Egypt squad
- CAF president Ahmad supports Morocco 2026 World Cup bid
Omar El-Hussieny scores for Levadia in UEFA Champions League qualifying win
The 28-year-old attacking midfielder came on for his European debut as a half-time replacement for Heiko Tamm, and within three minutes he scored his side’s third goal of the game; his fourth goal for the Estonian side.
The Egyptian also assisted two second-half goals as his side went on to win 7-0.
FC Levadia Tallinn won the first leg in San Marino 1-0, so with an aggregate score of 8-0 they have reached the second round of UEFA Champions League qualifying, where they will play Czech side AC Sparta Praha.