Egypt’s Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica defeats Braga one nil...
- Ahmed Hassan ‘Koka’ excluded from squad as Benfica down Braga
- VIDEO: Warda assists twice in PAOK 4-0 win over Veria
- Mohamed Salah scores in Roma’s 4-1 win against Torino
- VIDEO: Keeper Busca’s heroics help Al Masry advance in Confederation Cup
- VIDEO: Al Ahly return to winning ways after beating Arab Contractors
- Zamalek to face Nigeria’s Enugu Rangers in CAF Champions League
- Former Al Ahly manager Garrido sacked by Al-Ettifaq
- VIDEO: Smouha edge Maqassa in seven-goal thriller
- Zambia announce squad for 2017 U-20 AFCON
- Shikabala excluded from Zamalek squad against Tala’a El-Gaish
Omar El-Hussieny scores for Levadia in UEFA Champions League qualifying win
The 28-year-old attacking midfielder came on for his European debut as a half-time replacement for Heiko Tamm, and within three minutes he scored his side’s third goal of the game; his fourth goal for the Estonian side.
The Egyptian also assisted two second-half goals as his side went on to win 7-0.
FC Levadia Tallinn won the first leg in San Marino 1-0, so with an aggregate score of 8-0 they have reached the second round of UEFA Champions League qualifying, where they will play Czech side AC Sparta Praha.