Ghana ace David Accam has expressed his readiness to cause a surprise...
- Ghana’s David Accam confident of beating Egypt
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
Amr Gamal: I have offers from Toulouse and Grasshoppers
Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has attracted the interest of clubs from French side Toulouse to Swiss giants Grasshoppers.
Speaking to Al-Nahar Sport after Al Ahly’s title win, the Egyptian international confirmed that he has two offers from French club Toulouse and Swiss giants Grasshopper Club Zurich, who also have Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ in their ranks.
“After the game I received a phone call for a company informing me that I have an offer from Toulouse and another from Grasshoppers,” he confirmed.
“However, I informed them that they have to directly contact Al Ahly if they’re interested in signing me.
“The club demand an official offer before any financial issues are sorted out.”
Gamal concluded his words by ensuring that he is fully focused on Al Ahly, despite the transfer talk.
“My focus lies with Al Ahly though, in spite of any negotiations” he added.