Egypt international and Al-Ittihad winger Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim Kahraba talked about his recent...
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
- Abdel-Wahed El-Sayed snubbed from Beach AFCON Egypt squad
- PHOTOS: Zamalek inform EFA of their decision to forfeit the league
- Mohamed Sanad’s La Rioja qualify to play-offs in Champions League
- Ibrahim Nour El-Dein: I did not hesitate to rule this penalty
- Mansour: Zamalek won’t continue the league
Amr Gamal: I have offers from Toulouse and Grasshoppers
The 23-year-old striker has cemented his place in the Al Ahly starting line-up, scoring 10 goals in the 2013/14 Egyptian Premier League campaign, thus helping the Red Castle to their 37th title.
Speaking to Al-Nahar Sport after Al Ahly’s title win, the Egyptian international confirmed that he has two offers from French club Toulouse and Swiss giants Grasshopper Club Zurich, who also have Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ in their ranks.
“After the game I received a phone call for a company informing me that I have an offer from Toulouse and another from Grasshoppers,” he confirmed.
“However, I informed them that they have to directly contact Al Ahly if they’re interested in signing me.
“The club demand an official offer before any financial issues are sorted out.”
Gamal concluded his words by ensuring that he is fully focused on Al Ahly, despite the transfer talk.
“My focus lies with Al Ahly though, in spite of any negotiations” he added.