Egypt court added former Al Ahly and national team legend Mohamed Abou-Treika to...
- Court adds Abou-Treika to terrorist watch-list
- Mali coach: We were under pressure against Egypt
- Elneny: We have a good chance to qualify
- El-Hadary made history as Mali held Egypt to goalless draw
- Ayew scores from the spot as Ghana down Uganda
- Ehab Allam: Hull City have never been a ‘selling club’ under our ownership
- RELIVE: Egypt vs Mali – 2017 Africa Cup of Nations
- VIDEO: Military National Team draw with Poland in the World Military Cup
- Hull City league position putting off prospective buyers, says Ehab Allam
- Petrojet appoints Hassan Shehata as new head coach
Amr Gamal: I have offers from Toulouse and Grasshoppers
Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has attracted the interest of clubs from French side Toulouse to Swiss giants Grasshoppers.
The 23-year-old striker has cemented his place in the Al Ahly starting line-up, scoring 10 goals in the 2013/14 Egyptian Premier League campaign, thus helping the Red Castle to their 37th title.
Speaking to Al-Nahar Sport after Al Ahly’s title win, the Egyptian international confirmed that he has two offers from French club Toulouse and Swiss giants Grasshopper Club Zurich, who also have Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ in their ranks.
“After the game I received a phone call for a company informing me that I have an offer from Toulouse and another from Grasshoppers,” he confirmed.
“However, I informed them that they have to directly contact Al Ahly if they’re interested in signing me.
“The club demand an official offer before any financial issues are sorted out.”
Gamal concluded his words by ensuring that he is fully focused on Al Ahly, despite the transfer talk.
“My focus lies with Al Ahly though, in spite of any negotiations” he added.