The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
Amr Gamal: I have offers from Toulouse and Grasshoppers
Al Ahly striker Amr Gamal has attracted the interest of clubs from French side Toulouse to Swiss giants Grasshoppers.
The 23-year-old striker has cemented his place in the Al Ahly starting line-up, scoring 10 goals in the 2013/14 Egyptian Premier League campaign, thus helping the Red Castle to their 37th title.
Speaking to Al-Nahar Sport after Al Ahly’s title win, the Egyptian international confirmed that he has two offers from French club Toulouse and Swiss giants Grasshopper Club Zurich, who also have Mahmoud Abdel-Moneim ‘Kahraba’ in their ranks.
“After the game I received a phone call for a company informing me that I have an offer from Toulouse and another from Grasshoppers,” he confirmed.
“However, I informed them that they have to directly contact Al Ahly if they’re interested in signing me.
“The club demand an official offer before any financial issues are sorted out.”
Gamal concluded his words by ensuring that he is fully focused on Al Ahly, despite the transfer talk.
“My focus lies with Al Ahly though, in spite of any negotiations” he added.