Following the coronation of Mamelodi Sundowns with their first ever title, KingFut experts picked out...
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
- Hefny excluded as Zamalek announce squad to face Smouha
- Preview: MO Bejaia look to snatch CAF Confederation Cup from continental giants TP Mazembe
- HANDBALL: Al Ahly top their group, qualify to quarterfinals in African championship
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan signs for Gil Vicente
The 25-year-old defensive midfielder spent last season on loan at Caykur Rizespor of Turkey, helping them reach promotion to the top flight.
As reported on KingFut.com last week, Hossam Hassan announced he was set for the move to Portugal and the midfielder was unveiled by the Barcelos side today, after signing a contract which ties him to the club until 2017.
Hassan had been linked with both Al Ahly and Zamalek and has two senior caps for the Pharaohs, having also represented Egypt in the 2012 Olympic Games.
Petrojet striker Marwan Mohsen is also expected to sign for Gil Vicente very soon, who already have centre-back Amr Mokhtar in their U-19 side.