Sam Morsy was an unused substitute as Wigan Athletic were unable to...
- Ramadan Sobhi’s Stoke fall 2-0 to Swansea City
- 10-man Hull City cruise past Watford with ease
- Wadi Degla women crowned Egypt Cup champions
- Hany Zada: Kahraba will continue his career abroad
- Ryan Giggs: Mohamed Salah is an exciting player
- Kahraba scores and assists as Ittihad win at Ettifaq
- Adel Taarabt: Salah one of the best in Serie A
- Gehad Greisha back to officiating in Egyptian Premier League
- Zamalek to pay a portion of Agogo’s unpaid wages
- Al Hilal crowned league champions over Abdel-Shafy’s Al Ahli, Kahraba’s Ittihad
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan signs for Gil Vicente
The 25-year-old defensive midfielder spent last season on loan at Caykur Rizespor of Turkey, helping them reach promotion to the top flight.
As reported on KingFut.com last week, Hossam Hassan announced he was set for the move to Portugal and the midfielder was unveiled by the Barcelos side today, after signing a contract which ties him to the club until 2017.
Hassan had been linked with both Al Ahly and Zamalek and has two senior caps for the Pharaohs, having also represented Egypt in the 2012 Olympic Games.
Petrojet striker Marwan Mohsen is also expected to sign for Gil Vicente very soon, who already have centre-back Amr Mokhtar in their U-19 side.