A Sherif Ekramy penalty save in the dying seconds of the match...
- Late Ekramy heroics seal crucial win for Ahly over Maqassa
- Baldissoni: We have no intention to replace Salah
- Mohamed Shawky joins Wadi Degla’s coaching staff
- Ekramy back in Al Ahly’s squad for Misr El-Maqassa
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron lose to St.Truiden, extend winless streak
- Squash: Egypt win World Championship title after beating England
- VIDEO: Zamalek smash Dakhleya in Helmy’s return as head coach
- Koka on the losing end as Porto grab late winner
- Amr Warda features as Veria hold Panetolikos
- EXCLUSIVE | Arsenal legend Robert Pires praises ‘interesting’ Elneny
OFFICIAL: Hossam Hassan signs for Gil Vicente
The 25-year-old defensive midfielder spent last season on loan at Caykur Rizespor of Turkey, helping them reach promotion to the top flight.
As reported on KingFut.com last week, Hossam Hassan announced he was set for the move to Portugal and the midfielder was unveiled by the Barcelos side today, after signing a contract which ties him to the club until 2017.
Hassan had been linked with both Al Ahly and Zamalek and has two senior caps for the Pharaohs, having also represented Egypt in the 2012 Olympic Games.
Petrojet striker Marwan Mohsen is also expected to sign for Gil Vicente very soon, who already have centre-back Amr Mokhtar in their U-19 side.