Belgian manager Georges Leekens has been appointed coach of the Algerian national...
- Trezeguet’s Mouscron, Waasland share spoils in a bottom of the table contest
- OFFICIAL: Georges Leekens named Algeria coach for second time
- Zamalek return to domestic scene with draw against Smouha
- The rise and fall of Alexandria giants Smouha SC
- KF TOTS: The CAF Champions League Team of the Tournament
- Maqassa come from behind to beat Ismaily in the 94th minute
- Volleyball: Egypt win Women’s U-23 African Championship
- Elmohamady’s Hull, Elneny’s Arsenal to host Newcastle, Southampton in EFL Cup quarter-finals
- Salah assists in Roma’s 3-1 win against Sassuolo
- Zamalek to face Minuh Yaoundé in African Handball Championship
OFFICIAL: Marwan Mohsen signs for Gil Vicente
Mohsen, a former Petrojet striker, has signed a 3-year deal with the Barcelos side, linking him to the club until 2017.
The Egyptian’s physical capabilities and workmanship are qualities which will be useful in the side that looks to improve on last season’s performance, finishing 13th in the Liga ZON Sagres.
Marwan Mohsen joins Hossam Hassan, who signed yesterday, and defender Amr Mokhtar, who plays in the U-19 side.
Mohsen has got 11 caps for the senior Egypt national team and has scored three goals. He was also a part of the squad that participated in the 2012 Olympic Games in London, scoring a goal in that tournament.