Former Zamalek coach, Momen Soliman, showed his dissatisfaction towards describing the 2016 CAF Champions...
- Soliman: Sundowns are the best African club I’ve seen
- Elneny comes off bench as Arsenal thump Omar Gaber’s Basel
- VIDEO: Ceramica Cleopatra forfeit the league
- Ibrahim Salah excluded from Zamalek squad against Aswan
- OFFICIAL: Sporting CP sign Al Ahly target
- Kahraba: I did not reach my peak yet
- Ismaily threatens to forfeit the league
- Elmohamady’s Hull slump to disappointing loss against Middlesbrough
- Manuel Jose: Shikabala’s mentality wasted his talent
- Four Egyptians to play in FA Cup Third Round
Bilo’s Daugava Rïga knocked out of Europa League
Nabil Abdelaziz‘ FK Daugava Rïga were officially knocked out of the UEFA Europa League, after suffering an 8-0 loss on aggregate against Scottish side FC Aberdeen in the competition’s preliminary stages.
The match that was held in Daugavas Stadions witnessed Bilo’s full debut with Daugava Rïga, as he played the 90 full minutes at centre-back, producing a steady solid performance that was praised by his fellow team-mates and coach.
“This is football, a matter of wins and losses. Now we got knocked out of a championship, we have got to focus on the other, which is the Latvian Higher League,” Nabil told KingFut.com.
Daugava lost their first match in Scotland 5-0 where the 19-year-old was introduced in the final 20 minutes of the match while they lost the return leg 3-0 with Bilo playing the full 90 minutes.
It’s worth noting that this is only Bilo’s second match with FK Daugava Rïga, after joining the Latvian club from Al Ahly on a free transfer.
FC Daugava Rïga’s next match will be on the 13th of July, against FK Jürmala in the Latvian Higher League.