Zimbabwean forward, Khamat Billiat, is glad that he stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns...
- Sanad’s La Rioja defeat Metalurg Handball in EHF Champions League
- Edin Dzeko talks about Mohamed Salah and regained form
- Khama Billiat glad to have stayed with Mamelodi Sundowns
- Sundowns midfielder Keagan Dolly: Hard work pays off
- EXCLUSIVE | ZESCO star Clatous Chama on the verge of joining Ittihad of Alexandria
- Egypt draw Zambia and Mali in U-20 Africa Cup of Nations
- OFFICIAL: 75,000 allowed to attend Egypt qualifier against Ghana
- Momen Soliman: the best team won and Fathi could leave in January
- Pitso Mosimane targets Zamalek duo ahead of FIFA Club World Cup
- Mortada Mansour: ‘Magic and sorcery’ cost us
Bilo’s Daugava Rïga knocked out of Europa League
Nabil Abdelaziz‘ FK Daugava Rïga were officially knocked out of the UEFA Europa League, after suffering an 8-0 loss on aggregate against Scottish side FC Aberdeen in the competition’s preliminary stages.
The match that was held in Daugavas Stadions witnessed Bilo’s full debut with Daugava Rïga, as he played the 90 full minutes at centre-back, producing a steady solid performance that was praised by his fellow team-mates and coach.
“This is football, a matter of wins and losses. Now we got knocked out of a championship, we have got to focus on the other, which is the Latvian Higher League,” Nabil told KingFut.com.
Daugava lost their first match in Scotland 5-0 where the 19-year-old was introduced in the final 20 minutes of the match while they lost the return leg 3-0 with Bilo playing the full 90 minutes.
It’s worth noting that this is only Bilo’s second match with FK Daugava Rïga, after joining the Latvian club from Al Ahly on a free transfer.
FC Daugava Rïga’s next match will be on the 13th of July, against FK Jürmala in the Latvian Higher League.