Roma progressed to the next round of the Europa League despite falling...
- Roma advance in Europa League despite losing to Villarreal
- VIDEO: Amr Gamal ends goal drought in Al Ahly win over Degla
- Squash: 20 Egyptians to participate in Windy City Open main draw
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
Bilo’s Daugava Rïga knocked out of Europa League
Nabil Abdelaziz‘ FK Daugava Rïga were officially knocked out of the UEFA Europa League, after suffering an 8-0 loss on aggregate against Scottish side FC Aberdeen in the competition’s preliminary stages.
The match that was held in Daugavas Stadions witnessed Bilo’s full debut with Daugava Rïga, as he played the 90 full minutes at centre-back, producing a steady solid performance that was praised by his fellow team-mates and coach.
“This is football, a matter of wins and losses. Now we got knocked out of a championship, we have got to focus on the other, which is the Latvian Higher League,” Nabil told KingFut.com.
Daugava lost their first match in Scotland 5-0 where the 19-year-old was introduced in the final 20 minutes of the match while they lost the return leg 3-0 with Bilo playing the full 90 minutes.
It’s worth noting that this is only Bilo’s second match with FK Daugava Rïga, after joining the Latvian club from Al Ahly on a free transfer.
FC Daugava Rïga’s next match will be on the 13th of July, against FK Jürmala in the Latvian Higher League.