Scottish outfit Kilmarnock have turned down a bid from African giants Zamalek...
- EXCLUSIVE: Kilmarnock turn down Zamalek bid for Souleymane Coulibaly
- AFCON Roundup: Guinea Bissau denied historic win
- OFFICIAL: Ghana’s Baba Rahman out of Africa Cup of Nations
- African legend Essam El-Hadary sets sights on 2018 FIFA World Cup
- Hosts Gabon suffer injury setback ahead of Cameroon clash
- Maqassa sign Wadi Degla’s Ragab Nabil
- OFFICIAL: Al Ahly target Ebenezer Assifuah joins Le Havre
- Grant: Happy for the three points, Ghana can do better
- Uganda coach Micho blames ‘stage fright’ for Ghana defeat
- Thievy Bifouma joins Turkey’s Osmanlispor
Bilo’s Daugava Rïga knocked out of Europa League
Nabil Abdelaziz‘ FK Daugava Rïga were officially knocked out of the UEFA Europa League, after suffering an 8-0 loss on aggregate against Scottish side FC Aberdeen in the competition’s preliminary stages.
The match that was held in Daugavas Stadions witnessed Bilo’s full debut with Daugava Rïga, as he played the 90 full minutes at centre-back, producing a steady solid performance that was praised by his fellow team-mates and coach.
“This is football, a matter of wins and losses. Now we got knocked out of a championship, we have got to focus on the other, which is the Latvian Higher League,” Nabil told KingFut.com.
Daugava lost their first match in Scotland 5-0 where the 19-year-old was introduced in the final 20 minutes of the match while they lost the return leg 3-0 with Bilo playing the full 90 minutes.
It’s worth noting that this is only Bilo’s second match with FK Daugava Rïga, after joining the Latvian club from Al Ahly on a free transfer.
FC Daugava Rïga’s next match will be on the 13th of July, against FK Jürmala in the Latvian Higher League.