The goal-line referees was tested for the first time in Egypt during...
- Egypt test goal-line officials during Zamalek friendly
- Cuper: Qualifying to the World Cup was always our number one goal
- CAF secretary general Hicham El Amrani resigns
- SQUASH: Both British Open defending champions defeated in semi-finals
- Mohamed Helmy announces decision to leave Zamalek
- CAF names referees for Al Masry Confederation Cup playoff match
- Mortada announces Mohamed Helmy’s departure
- Angola appoint Flávio as assistant manager
- SQUASH: Potential all Egyptian men’s final awaits ahead of semi-finals
- El Shaarawy: My relationship with Salah is great, I am attached to Egypt
Bilo’s Daugava Rïga knocked out of Europa League
Nabil Abdelaziz‘ FK Daugava Rïga were officially knocked out of the UEFA Europa League, after suffering an 8-0 loss on aggregate against Scottish side FC Aberdeen in the competition’s preliminary stages.
The match that was held in Daugavas Stadions witnessed Bilo’s full debut with Daugava Rïga, as he played the 90 full minutes at centre-back, producing a steady solid performance that was praised by his fellow team-mates and coach.
“This is football, a matter of wins and losses. Now we got knocked out of a championship, we have got to focus on the other, which is the Latvian Higher League,” Nabil told KingFut.com.
Daugava lost their first match in Scotland 5-0 where the 19-year-old was introduced in the final 20 minutes of the match while they lost the return leg 3-0 with Bilo playing the full 90 minutes.
It’s worth noting that this is only Bilo’s second match with FK Daugava Rïga, after joining the Latvian club from Al Ahly on a free transfer.
FC Daugava Rïga’s next match will be on the 13th of July, against FK Jürmala in the Latvian Higher League.