The Bureau of the FIFA Council managed to agree on a proposed...
- Zlatko Dalić reveals two reasons standing in his way from coaching Zamalek
- Al Ahly: Hefty fines awaiting players breaching media ban
- Al Masry train on Port Said Stadium for first time since 2012 massacre
- Adebayor: Egypt are getting closer to reaching World Cup
- REPORT: Egypt national team has 25th most expensive squad in the world
- Tunisia manager: Loss to Morocco will prepare us for Egypt clash
- EFA fines El-Maqassa, Al Masry following their league match
- Amr Gamal: Cuper has been supporting me
- Cuper impressed by new faces after Togo win
- Zamalek: New coach issue to be concluded on Saturday
VIDEO: Egypt’s Shikabala scores ‘golaço’ in Sporting Lisbon friendly
28-year-old playmaker and former Zamalek star Shikabala scored his first goal for Sporting Lisbon – a brilliant chip with the outside of his left boot – in a 2-1 friendly win against Selecção dos Açores.
The Egyptian international, who joined the club last January on a four-and-a-half-year deal, opened the scoring for the Lisbon-based side a minute into the second half, before Hélder Arruda equalized three minutes later.
Shikabala tricked a defender on the top of the box with a feint before immediately chipping the ball into the back of the net with the same left foot, leaving the Açores keeper helpless with both feet planted.
Shika was on the verge of netting his second goal 20 minutes later, but his strong shot was blocked. However, seven minutes later Portuguese forward Wilson Eduardo headed-home the winner.