Egyptian legend Essam El-Hadary has been transfer-listed by Wadi Degla after reported...
- Elneny out for at least three weeks due to injury
- Date set for Arsenal’s FA Cup clash against Lincoln City
- OFFICIAL: Wadi Degla transfer-list Egypt legend Essam El-Hadary
- Spalletti: Salah and Dzeko are world class players
- UEFA Champions League trophy to visit Egypt
- El-Said returns as Al Ahly announce squad for Degla clash
- Amr Warda involved in goal as PAOK exit Europa League
- Warda voted Man of The Match in PAOK’s win over Veria
- Ahmed Nagy: El-Hadary will go to the World Cup
- Former Enugu Rangers coach: Zamalek are not invincible
VIDEO: Egypt’s Shikabala scores ‘golaço’ in Sporting Lisbon friendly
28-year-old playmaker and former Zamalek star Shikabala scored his first goal for Sporting Lisbon – a brilliant chip with the outside of his left boot – in a 2-1 friendly win against Selecção dos Açores.
The Egyptian international, who joined the club last January on a four-and-a-half-year deal, opened the scoring for the Lisbon-based side a minute into the second half, before Hélder Arruda equalized three minutes later.
Shikabala tricked a defender on the top of the box with a feint before immediately chipping the ball into the back of the net with the same left foot, leaving the Açores keeper helpless with both feet planted.
Shika was on the verge of netting his second goal 20 minutes later, but his strong shot was blocked. However, seven minutes later Portuguese forward Wilson Eduardo headed-home the winner.