In an intensive interview with France Football Magazine, Mohamed Salah reflected on...
- Mohamed Salah reflects on career, lessons learned
- Salah speaks about youth, idols
- Mohamed Salah: “Our group is tough, but we are Egypt”
- Official: Egypt’s Ahmed Sayed ‘Zizo’ joins Nacional on loan from Lierse
- AFCON Roundup: Ivory Coast draw as Morocco beat Togo
- Egypt did not play badly against Mali, says coach Hector Cuper
- Egypt lose to Sweden, face Croatia in World Handball Championship last 16
- Avram Grant demands injured players’ replacement in AFCON
- Zamalek reject Torino’s offer for Mostafa Fathi
- Malang Diédhiou appointed as referee for Egypt-Uganda game
Koka announces Jebor move to Rio Ave
The 2012/13 Egyptian Premier League top goalscorer was on loan to Ahly Tripoli from Tala’a El-Gaish in 2013/14 and Zamalek president Mortada Mansour had announced previously that the Liberian signed for the White Knights.
However, on Monday morning Koka tweeted that the Zamalek-bound striker has penned a contract with the Portuguese outfit.
Zamalek board members and Jebor’s agent denied such allegations, before the former U-20 international took to Twitter once more, uploading a picture he took with the Liberian.
It is also worth mentioning that it was widely believed that the White Castle had officially signed the Liberian, and Jebor was supposed to start training in late July.